The Ultimate Road Trip Slide Show: Football Nation Tackles New Orleans
The Football Nation/Cold, Hard Football Facts crew undertook the ultimate road trip from Boston to New Orleans for Super Bowl XLVII, partying with great chefs, NFL players, swimsuit models, NFL stars and more, while making media appearances across the country.
No drinking and driving, of course! We had a pro handle the driving. Our buddy Mikey Sheehan is a rock 'n roll roadie, most notablly with the Rolling Stones.
We were joined along the way by our buddies from Davio's Northern Italian Steakhouse (Boston, Foxboro, Philadelphia, Atlanta and opening soon in New York City). Chef-owner Steve DiFillippo is one of the 32 chefs, one representing each NFL team, selected each year to cook at the Taste of the NFL, a huge fundraiser for hunger organizations held each year the night before the Super Bowl.
We were also joined by Butch Stearns and our video production team from the Pulse Network.
Suffice it to say, it was a rock-star road trip.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay