The Ultimate Road Trip Slide Show: Football Nation Tackles New Orleans
The Football Nation/Cold, Hard Football Facts crew undertook the ultimate road trip from Boston to New Orleans for Super Bowl XLVII, partying with great chefs, NFL players, swimsuit models, NFL stars and more, while making media appearances across the country.
No drinking and driving, of course! We had a pro handle the driving. Our buddy Mikey Sheehan is a rock 'n roll roadie, most notablly with the Rolling Stones.
We were joined along the way by our buddies from Davio's Northern Italian Steakhouse (Boston, Foxboro, Philadelphia, Atlanta and opening soon in New York City). Chef-owner Steve DiFillippo is one of the 32 chefs, one representing each NFL team, selected each year to cook at the Taste of the NFL, a huge fundraiser for hunger organizations held each year the night before the Super Bowl.
We were also joined by Butch Stearns and our video production team from the Pulse Network.
Suffice it to say, it was a rock-star road trip.
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- Washington Outlasts Dallas On Monday Night
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- Peyton Manning Rips Denver Scoreboard Operator
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team