The Ultimate Road Trip Slide Show: Football Nation Tackles New Orleans
The Football Nation/Cold, Hard Football Facts crew undertook the ultimate road trip from Boston to New Orleans for Super Bowl XLVII, partying with great chefs, NFL players, swimsuit models, NFL stars and more, while making media appearances across the country.
No drinking and driving, of course! We had a pro handle the driving. Our buddy Mikey Sheehan is a rock 'n roll roadie, most notablly with the Rolling Stones.
We were joined along the way by our buddies from Davio's Northern Italian Steakhouse (Boston, Foxboro, Philadelphia, Atlanta and opening soon in New York City). Chef-owner Steve DiFillippo is one of the 32 chefs, one representing each NFL team, selected each year to cook at the Taste of the NFL, a huge fundraiser for hunger organizations held each year the night before the Super Bowl.
We were also joined by Butch Stearns and our video production team from the Pulse Network.
Suffice it to say, it was a rock-star road trip.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team