The Ultimate Road Trip Slide Show: Football Nation Tackles New Orleans
The Football Nation/Cold, Hard Football Facts crew undertook the ultimate road trip from Boston to New Orleans for Super Bowl XLVII, partying with great chefs, NFL players, swimsuit models, NFL stars and more, while making media appearances across the country.
No drinking and driving, of course! We had a pro handle the driving. Our buddy Mikey Sheehan is a rock 'n roll roadie, most notablly with the Rolling Stones.
We were joined along the way by our buddies from Davio's Northern Italian Steakhouse (Boston, Foxboro, Philadelphia, Atlanta and opening soon in New York City). Chef-owner Steve DiFillippo is one of the 32 chefs, one representing each NFL team, selected each year to cook at the Taste of the NFL, a huge fundraiser for hunger organizations held each year the night before the Super Bowl.
We were also joined by Butch Stearns and our video production team from the Pulse Network.
Suffice it to say, it was a rock-star road trip.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012