The Terrible Ten Week 10: The Race for the No. 1 Pick
A major disturbance in the force ripped through the NFL in Week 10. Ripples began on Thursday night with the Minnesota Vikings' 34-27 defeat of the Washington Redskins. On Sunday it was as if millions of people cried out in anguish as they tore their betting tickets to shreds as the Rams struck down the Colts while the Jaguars slipped past the Titans. Finally, Tampa Bay picked up their first victory in a "millennium" on Monday Night against Miami.
Before sifting through rubble from last week's battles here's the line-up for the Terrible Ten after Week 7:
10. Cleveland Browns
9. Washington Redskins
8. Pittsburgh Steelers
7. Atlanta Falcons
6. Oakland Raiders
5. Houston Texans
4. New York Giants
3. Minnesota Vikings
2. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
1. Jacksonville Jaguars
With the upsets from last week, how many will lose their chance for a new hope that the No. 1 draft choice would bring? Let's open up the new Terrible 10 and find out.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team