The Pro Football Hall of Fame: Ranking the 2014 Finalists
By Tom Pollin
The list of modern-era candidates for induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame has been narrowed down to 15 finalists. The Selection Committee meets today to consider and vote for the players who will be inducted in August 2013.
No more than five modern-era players will be selected from the group of 15 to be inducted along with either none, one or both senior candidates, Defensive End Claude Humphrey and Punter Ray Guy.
Who are the ones who deserve to be in the spotlight Saturday night and who will be saying "wait 'till next year?" Here's the early line.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review