The NFL's Worst Teams, Week 2: The Race For The No. 1 Pick
Teddy Bridgewater, Jadeveon Clowney or Jake Matthews. The NFL season is only a week old and we are already wondering who will be at the top of the draft board come April, 2014. Does that mean teams are that bad, or we as fans know the talent at the top of the 2014 college football ladder is pretty darn good?
Are we filled with thoughts of seeing our college heroes on the next level or are we consumed with the NFL giving us mediocre to awful teams that may tank or struggle to "win" just to have a shot at one of the best. Seriously, how often does a Clowney come along? How often is there someone like a Teddy Bridgewater who can hurt you with his rocket arm and quick feet?
Yes, RGIII and Andrew Luck (and some guy named Russell Wilson) were the exceptions to the rule. But now, the NFL is chasing these kinds of players at an all-time high and while we are only witnessing the second week of professional football, these are the teams who are fighting to have their names called first in the April Draft.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay