The NFL's Worst Teams, Week 2: The Race For The No. 1 Pick
Teddy Bridgewater, Jadeveon Clowney or Jake Matthews. The NFL season is only a week old and we are already wondering who will be at the top of the draft board come April, 2014. Does that mean teams are that bad, or we as fans know the talent at the top of the 2014 college football ladder is pretty darn good?
Are we filled with thoughts of seeing our college heroes on the next level or are we consumed with the NFL giving us mediocre to awful teams that may tank or struggle to "win" just to have a shot at one of the best. Seriously, how often does a Clowney come along? How often is there someone like a Teddy Bridgewater who can hurt you with his rocket arm and quick feet?
Yes, RGIII and Andrew Luck (and some guy named Russell Wilson) were the exceptions to the rule. But now, the NFL is chasing these kinds of players at an all-time high and while we are only witnessing the second week of professional football, these are the teams who are fighting to have their names called first in the April Draft.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team