The Fantasy Football Slot Machine: Free, Fun, Easy, Ca$h Prizes
If the Cold, Hard Football Facts suffered the weakness of human emotion we would love having a little fun each weekend engaging in mindless games of chance.
Enter FFSlots.com, our new Fantasy Football Slot Machine. It’s quick, fun, free and easy ... kind of like our ex-girlfriends.
Spin the reels. Pick a team! You can also create your own leagues for you and your friends in seconds.
FFSlots had 2,000 competitors last week, and Delwins won $200 for his first-place finish. You can see his Week 1 team here. There are other cash prizes, too. So here’s the deal: go into FFSlots.com, spin the reels and pick your team.
Bingo, we are now mortal FFSlots enemies.
Like any slot machine, it’s really a game of chance more than skill. But also a fun and easy way to pick a team.
- Saints, Broncos Top NFL With 5 Quality Wins; 7 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Week 14 Scores And Stats
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Slack Lines, Week 14: Luke-warm Heading Into Crunch Time
- Week 14 NFL Snapshots: Litmus Test Continues