The Fantasy Football Slot Machine: Free, Fun, Easy, Ca$h Prizes
If the Cold, Hard Football Facts suffered the weakness of human emotion we would love having a little fun each weekend engaging in mindless games of chance.
Enter FFSlots.com, our new Fantasy Football Slot Machine. It’s quick, fun, free and easy ... kind of like our ex-girlfriends.
Spin the reels. Pick a team! You can also create your own leagues for you and your friends in seconds.
FFSlots had 2,000 competitors last week, and Delwins won $200 for his first-place finish. You can see his Week 1 team here. There are other cash prizes, too. So here’s the deal: go into FFSlots.com, spin the reels and pick your team.
Bingo, we are now mortal FFSlots enemies.
Like any slot machine, it’s really a game of chance more than skill. But also a fun and easy way to pick a team.
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- Congress Wants The Redskins To Change Name - I Want Congress To Change Its Name
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012