The CHFF/Football Nation Super Bowl Party Friday in New Orleans
The Cold, Hard Football Facts and Football Nation Super Bowl Party is being held at Barcadia New Orleans with our friends Samuel Adams; GoRVing.com and El Monte RV, Taste of the NFL chef Steve DiFillippo of Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse; and the Pulse Network.
The party celebrates the end of our epic Road Trip to New Orleans all the way from Boston.
Along the way we tailgated at New England Cable News outside Boston, at Fox & Friends with SI swimsuit model Jessica Perez in New York City, with our pigskin pal Qadry Ismail of WBAL in Baltimore and hit parties and tailgates across New Orleans.
We’ll be joined at Barcadia by friends, fans, football players and other special guests to gear up for the Big Game Sunday. Come join the festivities if you're in town.
We wrap up the road trip festivities with a rock-star tailgate at Super Sunday Funday with Miss USA and Brande Roderick in New Orleans.
LOCATION: Barcadia, 601 Tchoupitoulas St., Warehouse District, New Orleans (short walk from French Quarter and Convention Center)
TIME/DATE: Friday, Feb. 1, 2013, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.,
Favorite Samuel Adams beers flagship Boston Lager, seasonal Alpine Spring and brand-new Double Agent IPL and White Lantern Wit.
The GoRVing.com RV parked out front and available for viewing.
Video interviews by sports broadcaster/emcee Butch Stearns and the Pulse Network team.
The Samuel Adams football toss, vintage arcade games and prizes.
Big Game analysis, history and trivia with the Football Nation team.
Meet and greet with Taste of the NFL celebrity chef Steve DiFillippo of Davio’s and special guests from the football world.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012