The CHFF/Football Nation Super Bowl Party Friday in New Orleans
The Cold, Hard Football Facts and Football Nation Super Bowl Party is being held at Barcadia New Orleans with our friends Samuel Adams; GoRVing.com and El Monte RV, Taste of the NFL chef Steve DiFillippo of Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse; and the Pulse Network.
The party celebrates the end of our epic Road Trip to New Orleans all the way from Boston.
Along the way we tailgated at New England Cable News outside Boston, at Fox & Friends with SI swimsuit model Jessica Perez in New York City, with our pigskin pal Qadry Ismail of WBAL in Baltimore and hit parties and tailgates across New Orleans.
We’ll be joined at Barcadia by friends, fans, football players and other special guests to gear up for the Big Game Sunday. Come join the festivities if you're in town.
We wrap up the road trip festivities with a rock-star tailgate at Super Sunday Funday with Miss USA and Brande Roderick in New Orleans.
LOCATION: Barcadia, 601 Tchoupitoulas St., Warehouse District, New Orleans (short walk from French Quarter and Convention Center)
TIME/DATE: Friday, Feb. 1, 2013, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.,
Favorite Samuel Adams beers flagship Boston Lager, seasonal Alpine Spring and brand-new Double Agent IPL and White Lantern Wit.
The GoRVing.com RV parked out front and available for viewing.
Video interviews by sports broadcaster/emcee Butch Stearns and the Pulse Network team.
The Samuel Adams football toss, vintage arcade games and prizes.
Big Game analysis, history and trivia with the Football Nation team.
Meet and greet with Taste of the NFL celebrity chef Steve DiFillippo of Davio’s and special guests from the football world.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".