Tailgate32: the ultimate football road trip
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Aug 13, 2012
Football Nation's Tailgate32 team: 17 weeks, 32 games, 25,000 miles of awesome
We are boldly going where no tailgate team has gone before: we're sending the Tailgate32 team on the road this year to uncover the passion of football fans from coast to coast. Their mission: 17 weeks, 32, games, 25,000 miles with hard-core video crew along for the ride to capture it all on film.
This is their first video, filed from pre-season fan events and the Pro Football Hall of Fame game in Canton, Ohio. It's high-energy stuff.
The best part? You're invited! Football fans in every NFL city are encouraged to join the boys when they roll into your city. Email tour manager Matt Clement if you'd like to join the party: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about the ultimate road trip here at Tailgate32. And click here to see the entire schedule, including the mileage and the date they're tailgating in your town.
Read more: Cold Hard Football Facts, John Trupiano, Mike Trupiano, NFL, road trip, tailgate, Tailgate 32, Tailgate32, tailgating
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans
Must See Videos