Cold, Hard Football Facts for Sep 18, 2007
The Bills may suck, but there's no doubting Buffalo's many contributions to American tailgate cuisine.
For proof of its impact, food, beer and football-loving trolls everywhere should check out the big Cold, Hard Football Facts Buffalo-style tailgate spread in today's Boston Herald.
The feature fills pages 32 and 33 of the print Herald. You can also check out all the features online here, too.
- A recipe for beef on weck, Buffalo's signature sandwich of rare, thinly sliced beef in au jus, served with horseradish on a kummelweck bun with salt and caraway seeds baked into the top
- A look at Harpoon Brewery's new Wet Hop Beer, made with freshly picked hops from a farm in western New York state
- A feature on Wendell's, the preferred wing joint of the Cold, Hard Football Facts
- Deep-fryer safety tips
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans
Must See Videos