Cold, Hard Football Facts for Sep 18, 2007
The Bills may suck, but there's no doubting Buffalo's many contributions to American tailgate cuisine.
For proof of its impact, food, beer and football-loving trolls everywhere should check out the big Cold, Hard Football Facts Buffalo-style tailgate spread in today's Boston Herald.
The feature fills pages 32 and 33 of the print Herald. You can also check out all the features online here, too.
- A recipe for beef on weck, Buffalo's signature sandwich of rare, thinly sliced beef in au jus, served with horseradish on a kummelweck bun with salt and caraway seeds baked into the top
- A look at Harpoon Brewery's new Wet Hop Beer, made with freshly picked hops from a farm in western New York state
- A feature on Wendell's, the preferred wing joint of the Cold, Hard Football Facts
- Deep-fryer safety tips
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Chicago Capitalizes On Jet's Mistakes On Monday Night
- History Says Arizona, Cincinnati and Philadelphia Will Make Playoffs
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
Must See Videos