Cold, Hard Football Facts for Sep 18, 2007
The Bills may suck, but there's no doubting Buffalo's many contributions to American tailgate cuisine.
For proof of its impact, food, beer and football-loving trolls everywhere should check out the big Cold, Hard Football Facts Buffalo-style tailgate spread in today's Boston Herald.
The feature fills pages 32 and 33 of the print Herald. You can also check out all the features online here, too.
- A recipe for beef on weck, Buffalo's signature sandwich of rare, thinly sliced beef in au jus, served with horseradish on a kummelweck bun with salt and caraway seeds baked into the top
- A look at Harpoon Brewery's new Wet Hop Beer, made with freshly picked hops from a farm in western New York state
- A feature on Wendell's, the preferred wing joint of the Cold, Hard Football Facts
- Deep-fryer safety tips
From our partners
- Saints At Panthers Quality Stats Breakdown
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- Peyton Manning Rips Denver Scoreboard Operator
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team