Cold, Hard Football Facts for Sep 18, 2007
The Bills may suck, but there's no doubting Buffalo's many contributions to American tailgate cuisine.
For proof of its impact, food, beer and football-loving trolls everywhere should check out the big Cold, Hard Football Facts Buffalo-style tailgate spread in today's Boston Herald.
The feature fills pages 32 and 33 of the print Herald. You can also check out all the features online here, too.
- A recipe for beef on weck, Buffalo's signature sandwich of rare, thinly sliced beef in au jus, served with horseradish on a kummelweck bun with salt and caraway seeds baked into the top
- A look at Harpoon Brewery's new Wet Hop Beer, made with freshly picked hops from a farm in western New York state
- A feature on Wendell's, the preferred wing joint of the Cold, Hard Football Facts
- Deep-fryer safety tips
From our partners
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team