Cold, Hard Football Facts for Sep 18, 2007
The Bills may suck, but there's no doubting Buffalo's many contributions to American tailgate cuisine.
For proof of its impact, food, beer and football-loving trolls everywhere should check out the big Cold, Hard Football Facts Buffalo-style tailgate spread in today's Boston Herald.
The feature fills pages 32 and 33 of the print Herald. You can also check out all the features online here, too.
- A recipe for beef on weck, Buffalo's signature sandwich of rare, thinly sliced beef in au jus, served with horseradish on a kummelweck bun with salt and caraway seeds baked into the top
- A look at Harpoon Brewery's new Wet Hop Beer, made with freshly picked hops from a farm in western New York state
- A feature on Wendell's, the preferred wing joint of the Cold, Hard Football Facts
- Deep-fryer safety tips
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012
Must See Videos