Swimsuit Models, Super Bowl Champs And The Road To New Orleans
The Cold, Hard Football Facts and Football Nation crew is on the Road to New Orleans for Super Bowl XLVII pitting the Baltimore Harbaughs against the San Francisco Harbaughs.
We're road-tripping with our friends from GoRVing.com and Samuel Adams, while tailgating along the way with fans, great chefs and cool football folks. We've turned the RV into a complete mobile work center: one part hotel, one part transportation and one part rolling corporate headquarters. We're completely connected and reporting quite literally from the road. You can follow at Twitter with #RoadTripNOLA.
On Sunday we stopped to tailgate on the streets of New York City with Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Jessica Perez and our friend Steve DiFillippo of Davio's at Fox News with Tucker Carlson, Clayton Morris and the gang from Fox & Friends (or, as we like to call the show since meeting Perez: Fox ... and Friends).
We then interviewed Ravens Super Bowl champ turned team commentator Qadry Ismail in Baltimore.
Perez and Ismail were both very cool and both picked the Ravens to win. Perez's prediction was fairly enthusiastic: she pulled open her coat to reveal a Baltimore Ravens t-shirt underneath.
Frankie C. was instantly reduced from 42-year-old man to giggling 15-year-old boy.
Ismail even took time out of his busy schedule to announce one of our grueling "Mancathlon" road trip events: the 10-yard dash. Totally cool guy, as you'll see in the video.
Judging by our physical inability, we could probably benefit from Ismail's training program Missile Training.
Some of the tour highlights so far:
Qadry Ismail announces the Mancathlon's grueling 10-yard dash: "There will be no photo finishes"
The Mancathlon debut event: the great Buffalo wing race
You can see the Fox & Friends clip here
We kicked off the tour on Thursday with a tailgate at New England Cable News in Boston
We wake up Monday in Roanoke, Virginia. Next stop: New Orleans! We expect to report from Media Day Tuesday.
- Disappointing Falcons, Texans League-Worst 0-8 vs. Quality Opponents
- Stifling Seahawks (No. 1 Scoring D); Red-Hot Chiefs (No. 3 Scoring O) Top CHFF Power Rankings
- Listen To FF Champs Radio, 12-2 ET Tuesday
- St. Louis 27, New Orleans 16: Rams Compound Saints Road Problems
- Bloated Yardage Totals Creating Record Season For All 32 Teams
- Miami 24, New England 20: Dolphins Alter AFC Landscape
- Russell Wilson Joins Dan Marino, Peyton Manning in Record Books
- Seattle 23, New York Giants 0: Seahawks Silence Giants
- 2013: The Year Of The 14-Point Comeback
- Hold Your Horses! Denver Broncos Lose Game, AFC Upper Hand