Super Bowl XLVIII Snapshots: The Denver Broncos
by Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
Denver's been a heavy favorite to seize Lombardi's treasure ever since Peyton Manning brought his Hall of Fame credentials to town. The Broncos seemed to be on the fast track toward last year's Super Bowl if not for the collapse against eventual champion Baltimore. This time, they seem to have gotten Manning's apparently-annual stumble out of the way early (the November 24 comedy of errors in New England).
Roadblocking Denver's third Super Bowl title, and Manning's second, is a hellish pass defense monikered as "The Legion of Boom". Denver's still a narrow favorite to win, but it's gonna take their entire arsenal to upend a team that lives loud, and plays louder.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review