Super Bowl XLVIII Snapshots: The Denver Broncos
by Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
Denver's been a heavy favorite to seize Lombardi's treasure ever since Peyton Manning brought his Hall of Fame credentials to town. The Broncos seemed to be on the fast track toward last year's Super Bowl if not for the collapse against eventual champion Baltimore. This time, they seem to have gotten Manning's apparently-annual stumble out of the way early (the November 24 comedy of errors in New England).
Roadblocking Denver's third Super Bowl title, and Manning's second, is a hellish pass defense monikered as "The Legion of Boom". Denver's still a narrow favorite to win, but it's gonna take their entire arsenal to upend a team that lives loud, and plays louder.
- Drew Brees: Call Him Mr. Primetime
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team