Super Bowl XLVIII Snapshots: Seattle Seahawks
By Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
Has it already been eight years since Seattle fans swore coffee-fueled vengeance against the referees in Super Bowl XL? The days of Hasselbeck, Alexander, and Tatupu are long faded, replaced by the names of Wilson, Lynch, and Sherman. The modern Seahawks ooze a bad-assed confidence that the team had never known, even in their prior run at a title; you have to believe in yourself if you're going to make names like "Beast Mode" and "The Legion of Boom" part of the lexicon.
One thing's for sure: if the Seahawks leave Metlife with trophies held aloft, their Thursday night kickoff game in 2014 will be home against the 49ers. There's just no other way.
- The Best Johnny Manziel Photo You'll See From Week 16
- Denver Broncos At Cinncinnati Bengals Game Capsule
- NFL 30-Touchdown Club Bigger Than Ever In 2014
- 2014 Stories: J.J. Watt, Antonio Brown & Matt Forte
- Bengals-Steelers Set For Week 17 Finale On Sunday Night Football
- Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team