Super Bowl XLVIII Snapshots: Seattle Seahawks
By Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
Has it already been eight years since Seattle fans swore coffee-fueled vengeance against the referees in Super Bowl XL? The days of Hasselbeck, Alexander, and Tatupu are long faded, replaced by the names of Wilson, Lynch, and Sherman. The modern Seahawks ooze a bad-assed confidence that the team had never known, even in their prior run at a title; you have to believe in yourself if you're going to make names like "Beast Mode" and "The Legion of Boom" part of the lexicon.
One thing's for sure: if the Seahawks leave Metlife with trophies held aloft, their Thursday night kickoff game in 2014 will be home against the 49ers. There's just no other way.
- Chicago Capitalizes On Jet's Mistakes On Monday Night
- History Says Arizona, Cincinnati and Philadelphia Will Make Playoffs
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig