Super Bowl XLVIII Snapshots: Seattle Seahawks
By Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
Has it already been eight years since Seattle fans swore coffee-fueled vengeance against the referees in Super Bowl XL? The days of Hasselbeck, Alexander, and Tatupu are long faded, replaced by the names of Wilson, Lynch, and Sherman. The modern Seahawks ooze a bad-assed confidence that the team had never known, even in their prior run at a title; you have to believe in yourself if you're going to make names like "Beast Mode" and "The Legion of Boom" part of the lexicon.
One thing's for sure: if the Seahawks leave Metlife with trophies held aloft, their Thursday night kickoff game in 2014 will be home against the 49ers. There's just no other way.
- Saints At Panthers Quality Stats Breakdown
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team