Super Bowl XLVIII Snapshots: Seattle Seahawks
By Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
Has it already been eight years since Seattle fans swore coffee-fueled vengeance against the referees in Super Bowl XL? The days of Hasselbeck, Alexander, and Tatupu are long faded, replaced by the names of Wilson, Lynch, and Sherman. The modern Seahawks ooze a bad-assed confidence that the team had never known, even in their prior run at a title; you have to believe in yourself if you're going to make names like "Beast Mode" and "The Legion of Boom" part of the lexicon.
One thing's for sure: if the Seahawks leave Metlife with trophies held aloft, their Thursday night kickoff game in 2014 will be home against the 49ers. There's just no other way.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team