State Of Florida In State Of Football Emergency
by Pat Imig
Cold Hard Football Facts' Carnival Cruise Survivor (@patrickimig)
All told, the Jacksonville Jaguars, Miami Dolphins and Tampa Bay Buccaneers are a combined 6-21.
Not even Club Med, Carnival Cruise or any other tourist attraction could sugar-coat the mess to get people to travel to the NFL in Florida.
Maybe the Dolphins can finish at .500 and play in the Beef ‘O’ Brady’s Bowl at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburgh come late December?
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- NFL Week 1 Preview: Fast Starts Lead To Super Seasons
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay