State Of Florida In State Of Football Emergency
by Pat Imig
Cold Hard Football Facts' Carnival Cruise Survivor (@patrickimig)
All told, the Jacksonville Jaguars, Miami Dolphins and Tampa Bay Buccaneers are a combined 6-21.
Not even Club Med, Carnival Cruise or any other tourist attraction could sugar-coat the mess to get people to travel to the NFL in Florida.
Maybe the Dolphins can finish at .500 and play in the Beef ‘O’ Brady’s Bowl at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburgh come late December?
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls