State Of Florida In State Of Football Emergency
by Pat Imig
Cold Hard Football Facts' Carnival Cruise Survivor (@patrickimig)
All told, the Jacksonville Jaguars, Miami Dolphins and Tampa Bay Buccaneers are a combined 6-21.
Not even Club Med, Carnival Cruise or any other tourist attraction could sugar-coat the mess to get people to travel to the NFL in Florida.
Maybe the Dolphins can finish at .500 and play in the Beef ‘O’ Brady’s Bowl at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburgh come late December?
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- NFL VP of Officiating Dean Blandino Talks Dez Bryant No-Catch Ruling
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team