State Of Florida In State Of Football Emergency
by Pat Imig
Cold Hard Football Facts' Carnival Cruise Survivor (@patrickimig)
All told, the Jacksonville Jaguars, Miami Dolphins and Tampa Bay Buccaneers are a combined 6-21.
Not even Club Med, Carnival Cruise or any other tourist attraction could sugar-coat the mess to get people to travel to the NFL in Florida.
Maybe the Dolphins can finish at .500 and play in the Beef ‘O’ Brady’s Bowl at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburgh come late December?
- Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team