State Of Florida In State Of Football Emergency
by Pat Imig
Cold Hard Football Facts' Carnival Cruise Survivor (@patrickimig)
All told, the Jacksonville Jaguars, Miami Dolphins and Tampa Bay Buccaneers are a combined 6-21.
Not even Club Med, Carnival Cruise or any other tourist attraction could sugar-coat the mess to get people to travel to the NFL in Florida.
Maybe the Dolphins can finish at .500 and play in the Beef ‘O’ Brady’s Bowl at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburgh come late December?
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team