Spreadapedia: 42 Week 4 Trends That Win 60% Or Better ATS
Some football fans are statistical lemmings who rely on shady tout sheets to bless them in their infinite largesse with hot point-spread and over-under trends.
Spreadapedia is our powerful database with every score, point-spread, over-under result and game stats since 1978, searchable by more than 100 different filters.
You can find any trend for any team, coach, opponent, location or situation in a matter of seconds.
We also harvest Spreadapedia each week ourselves and share our findings with CHFF Insiders. This week, we give CHFF Insiders 42 ATS and O/U trends that hit (or in some cases miss) 60 percent or better against the spread, as well
Here is a sneak preview. CHFF Insiders get all these trends each week, plus our game comparisons, real and spectacular picks and, of course, Spreadapedia.
NY Giants (+2) at Philadelphia (O/U 46)
The Eagles average 4 turnovers per game this year.
Andy Reid is 21-55-1 (.276) ATS with a negative turnover differential.
Tom Coughlin's Giants are 52-9-1 (.852) ATS and 53-9 (.855) SU with a positive turnover differential.
Tennessee +12 @ Houston (O/U 45)
Gary Kubiak has won by at least 13 points in just 16 of 49 (.327) home games.
Washington +3 @ Tampa Bay (O/U 48.5)
Mike Shanahan's Redsksins are 14-9 (.609) ATS coming off a loss.
Miami +6 @ Arizona (O/U 39)
Arizona is 1-9 ATS (.100) and 3-7 (.300) SU in the regular season, when on a three-game win streak.
New England (-4) @ Buffalo (O/U 51.5)
Bill Belichick's Patriots are 19-9 (.679) ATS and 21-7 (.750) SU when playing on the road twice in a row.
San Diego (-1) at Kansas City (O/U 44.5)
Kansas City has an O/U record of 2-10 (.167) against the AFC West since 2010.
San Francisco (-4.5) @ NYJ (O/U 39)
Jim Harbaugh is 4-0 (1.000) ATS and 4-0 SU coming off a loss.
Rex Ryan is 4-8 (.333) ATS against NFC opponents
Chicago +4 @ Dallas (O/U 42.5)
Lovie Smith has had a combined score of at least 43 points in 24 of 66 (.364) road games.
Jason Garrett has covered a -4 line in 5 of 13 (.385) home games.
Carolina +7 @ Atlanta (O/U 49)
Mike Smith is 21-11-2 (.656) ATS and 27-7 (.794) SU at home.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls