Spreadapedia: 23 Week 9 Trends That Win 70%+ ATS; 50 Trends 60%+
There are plenty of tout sheets that hand out point-spread trends each week. But you are limited ONLY to the information they share with you.
CHFF Insiders also get something much more powerful: they get Spreadapedia, an incredible database of every score, point spread and over-under line since 1978. Spreadapedia empowers you to uncover those trends that will give you a winning edge on Sunday.
Spreadapedia is searchable by more than 100 filters, allowing you to harvest any trend imaginable for any game, team, coach, location, date, week or situation. It is VERY easy to use to find winning trends.
In the meantime, here is a sneak preview of the 50 trends that hit better than 60 percent ATS that we handed out to CHFF Insiders this week.
Become a CHFF Insider today.
You will get all 50 winning trends this week, and similar trends each week of the season, plus Insider statistical game analysis, "real and spectacular" picks, and the powerful Spreadapedia database.
Kansas City +7.5 @ San Diego (O/U 42.5)
Norv Turner's Chargers are 6-10 ATS (.375) coming home after a road loss.
Denver -3.5 @ Cincinnati (O/U 47)
John Fox's Broncos are 3-1 ATS (.750) and 4-0 straight up when coming in on at-least a two-game ATS win streak.
Marvin Lewis is 7-11-1 ATS (.389) at home since 2010.
Arizona +11 @ Green Bay (O/U 43.5)
Mike McCarthy is 10-5 ATS (.667) as a double-digit home favorite.
Mike McCarthy is 4-1 ATS (.800) as a double-digit favorite, coming off an ATS loss.
Miami -2.5 @ Indianapolis (O/U 43.5)
Miami is coming in on a three-game straight-up win streak.
Miami has not won four straight games straight up since December 2008.
Baltimore -3.5 @ Cleveland (O/U 42.5)
John Harbaugh is 0-5 ATS (.000) in his last five games, the longest losing streak of his career.
Carolina +3 @ Washington (O/U 46)
Carolina is currently on a five-game straight-up losing streak, the first of Ron Rivera's career.
Mike Shanahan's Redskins are 6-1 ATS (.857) coming in on a two-game losing streak.
Detroit -3.5 @ Jacksonville (O/U 44)
Jim Schwartz has an over-under record of 9-1-2 (.900) on the road, coming off a win.
Chicago -3.5 @ Tennessee (O/U 43.5)
Lovie Smith is 1-4 ATS (.200) coming in on a five-game win streak.
Lovie Smith has an O/U record of 2-16 (.111) coming in on a two-game ATS losing streak.
Minnesota +5 @ Seattle (O/U 39.5)
Pete Carroll's Seahawks are 14-6 ATS (.700) at home.
Tampa Bay +1.5 @ Oakland (O/U 45)
Greg Schiano is 5-2 ATS (.714), and is currently on a four-game over streak.
Greg Schiano is 3-0 ATS (1.000) on the road.
Pittsburgh +3.5 @ NY Giants (O/U 47.5)
Tom Coughlin's Giants are 6-2 ATS (.750) coming in on a four-game win streak.
Tom Coughlin's Giants are 50-30-2 ATS (.625) coming off an ATS win.
Dallas +4 @ Atlanta (O/U 47.5)
Jason Garrett is 9-5-1 ATS (.643) coming off a loss.
Jason Garrett is 8-1-1 ATS (.889) on the road, coming off a loss.
Buffalo +10.5 @ Houston (O/U 47.5)
Chan Gailey is 14-22-1 ATS (.389) on the road.
Philadelphia +3 @ New Orleans (O/U 52.5)
Andy Reid is 15-7 ATS (.682) on Monday Night Football.
Andy Reid is 8-4 ATS (.667) coming in on a three-game straight up losing streak.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012