San Francisco's Candlestick Park Garlic Fries
Garlic fries are concessions-stand legend at Candlestick Park, home of the San Francisco 49ers. Today, no visit to San Francisco is complete without some 49ers football and garlic fries.
The tasty little nibbles of oily garlic coat and stick to the French fries and make for a perfect game-day combination.
3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1 Tablespoon fresh garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
12 oz. favorite thick-cut frozen French fries
Combine oil, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper and mix well in a large stainless bowl. Deep fry French fries in deep, heavy, safe pot in 350-degree oil according to package directions (fries can also be baked). When fries are cooked and drained (if fried) immediately toss hot fries in flavored oil and keep mixing until even coated. The heat sucks all the garlic flavor into the flesh of the fry, giving this snack its classic savory flavor and delicious aroma. Serves 2.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team