San Francisco's Candlestick Park Garlic Fries
Garlic fries are concessions-stand legend at Candlestick Park, home of the San Francisco 49ers. Today, no visit to San Francisco is complete without some 49ers football and garlic fries.
The tasty little nibbles of oily garlic coat and stick to the French fries and make for a perfect game-day combination.
3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1 Tablespoon fresh garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
12 oz. favorite thick-cut frozen French fries
Combine oil, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper and mix well in a large stainless bowl. Deep fry French fries in deep, heavy, safe pot in 350-degree oil according to package directions (fries can also be baked). When fries are cooked and drained (if fried) immediately toss hot fries in flavored oil and keep mixing until even coated. The heat sucks all the garlic flavor into the flesh of the fry, giving this snack its classic savory flavor and delicious aroma. Serves 2.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review