San Francisco's Candlestick Park Garlic Fries
Garlic fries are concessions-stand legend at Candlestick Park, home of the San Francisco 49ers. Today, no visit to San Francisco is complete without some 49ers football and garlic fries.
The tasty little nibbles of oily garlic coat and stick to the French fries and make for a perfect game-day combination.
3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1 Tablespoon fresh garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
12 oz. favorite thick-cut frozen French fries
Combine oil, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper and mix well in a large stainless bowl. Deep fry French fries in deep, heavy, safe pot in 350-degree oil according to package directions (fries can also be baked). When fries are cooked and drained (if fried) immediately toss hot fries in flavored oil and keep mixing until even coated. The heat sucks all the garlic flavor into the flesh of the fry, giving this snack its classic savory flavor and delicious aroma. Serves 2.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate