Real and Spectacular Picks Ride Huge Wave Into Playoffs
Cold, Hard Football Facts Insider is in the midst of its fifth straight season of huge performances down the stretch, riding a wave of winners into the postseason after what had been the toughest season in our history.
The late-season surge here in 2013 is part of a long-term trend of big-money-making late-year success dating back to 2009, when we began picking every game, every week, both straight up and ATS.
It's not too late to get in on the action: you can become a weekly CHFF Insider for just $9.95 per week now through the Super Bowl. You can cancel at any time.
Check out these numbers, with every single pick documented at CHFF Insider. Our Real and Spectacular picks are:
- 102-57-1 (.642) ATS in Weeks 16 and 17 (2009-present)
- 131-72-1 (.645) ATS Week 16 through Super Bowl (2009-present)
- 29-15 (.659) ATS in the postseason (2009-12)
- 15-7 (.682) ATS in the last two postseasons (2011-12)
- 65-30-1 (.684) ATS in Weeks 16 and 17 (2011-present)
- 80-37-1 (.684) ATS Week 16 through Super Bowl (2011-present)
We offer more than just our Real and Spectacular Picks at CHFF Insider, too, highlighted by the King of Props and the Intelligence Index.
Investment advisors constantly tell their clients that diversification is the key to a sound long-term investment plan.
A diversified portfolio mitigates volatility and provides safe havens no matter the market conditions: when one sector struggles, another is likely performing well.
It’s a contemporary interpretation of the old proverb: don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
Cold, Hard Football Facts Insider, for the first time in 2013, offered four different egg baskets of picks.
Here in 2013, no longer did we rely solely on the guiding headlights of inspiration provided by our long-time Real and Spectacular Pigskin Prognosticating muse, the lovely Ms. Teri Hatcher.
It proved a well-timed strategy.
Both those portfolios ended the season beating the market well over 60 percent of the time.
The King of Props closed the season with a scorching 44-23-1 (.657) performance in 2013, and over the second half of the year produced an electrifying record of 24-9 (.727), since Week 9.
We'll offer King of Props plays to CHFF Insiders each week of the playoffs, include six plays for the Super Bowl alone, the biggest prop day of the sporting calendar.
The Intelligence Index closed its debut season of “Mental Mismatches” with a record of 34-5 (.872) straight up; 23-14-2 (.622) ATS.
And now our flagship Real and Spectacular Picks are doing what they do best for five years running: nailing ATS winners at a spectacular rate late in the season.
After a dismal start, we’ve suffered just one schedule of ATS losers over the final seven weeks of the season. We capped this performance with our two best records of the year in Weeks 16 and 17:
- 72-36-1 straight up and 60-44-5 (.577) ATS since Week 11
- 11-5 straight up and 11-5 (.688) ATS in Week 16
- 13-3 straight up and 12-4 (.750) ATS in Week 17
- 24-8 straight up and 23-9 (.719) ATS since Week 16
We’ve known for some time that our Quality Stats grow more valid as we get later in the season. And we now have five seasons of proof.
You can see our performance every week from 2009 to 2012 documented here; and every week’s performance here in 2013 documented below.
You can look up every individual pick from 2010 through 2013 by clicking the "All Stats" button on the NAV bar here at CHFF Insider. You can also find there our week-by-week Quality Stats if you wanted to see where, say, Denver's Passer Rating Differential stood in Week 14 2011. Our individual picks in 2009 can be found with a little digging in our main homesite archive.
- NFL Week 4 Preview
- Chicago Capitalizes On Jet's Mistakes On Monday Night
- History Says Arizona, Cincinnati and Philadelphia Will Make Playoffs
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig