Pro football's battlefield heroes
Here on Memorial Day weekend, we want to pay tribute to those men who excelled on the football field and then gave their lives on the battlefield.
Hero of Iwo Jima: Jack Chevigny – Cardinals coach and Notre Dame legend who scored winning TD in "Win one for the Gipper" game; killed in Iwo.
Hero of Iwo Jima: Howard "Smiley" Johnson – Green Bay Packers end honored for heroism in two World War II battles; killed on Iwo.
Pro Football Hall of Fame list of WWII veterans – 995 members of the NFL served in the military in World War II, including some of the biggest names in the history of the game.
Pro Football Hall of Fame list of Korean War veterans – 200 members of the NFL served in the military in the Korean War, including Hall of Famers such as Ollie Matson and Night Train Lane.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team