Peyton Manning, Matthew Stafford Set Historic Passing Records in Week 5
WEEK 5 -- A LOOK BACK (FROM NFL MEDIA SERVICES)
MANNING ON THE MARK: Denver quarterback PEYTON MANNING passed for 414 yards and four touchdowns in the Broncos’ win. Manning now has 20 touchdown passes this season, the most through the first five games of a season in NFL history.
MOST TD PASSES IN FIRST 5 GAMES
Green Bay Packers
New England Patriots
Additionally, Manning threw four touchdown passes on Sunday before his first interception. Manning passed for 20 touchdowns before his first interception, the longest such streak to start a season in league history.
CONSECUTIVE TD PASSES W/OUT INT TO START SEASON
-- NFL --
LIONS ROAR: Detroit quarterback MATTHEW STAFFORD played in his 50th career game on Sunday at Green Bay. Stafford has totaled 14,331 career passing yards, the most passing yards in NFL history through a player’s first 50 games.
The quarterbacks with the most passing yards through their first 50 career games in NFL history:
PASSING YARDS THROUGH FIRST 50 GAMES
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team