Peyton Manning, Matthew Stafford Set Historic Passing Records in Week 5
WEEK 5 -- A LOOK BACK (FROM NFL MEDIA SERVICES)
MANNING ON THE MARK: Denver quarterback PEYTON MANNING passed for 414 yards and four touchdowns in the Broncos’ win. Manning now has 20 touchdown passes this season, the most through the first five games of a season in NFL history.
MOST TD PASSES IN FIRST 5 GAMES
Green Bay Packers
New England Patriots
Additionally, Manning threw four touchdown passes on Sunday before his first interception. Manning passed for 20 touchdowns before his first interception, the longest such streak to start a season in league history.
CONSECUTIVE TD PASSES W/OUT INT TO START SEASON
-- NFL --
LIONS ROAR: Detroit quarterback MATTHEW STAFFORD played in his 50th career game on Sunday at Green Bay. Stafford has totaled 14,331 career passing yards, the most passing yards in NFL history through a player’s first 50 games.
The quarterbacks with the most passing yards through their first 50 career games in NFL history:
PASSING YARDS THROUGH FIRST 50 GAMES
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team