Peyton Manning, Matthew Stafford Set Historic Passing Records in Week 5
WEEK 5 -- A LOOK BACK (FROM NFL MEDIA SERVICES)
MANNING ON THE MARK: Denver quarterback PEYTON MANNING passed for 414 yards and four touchdowns in the Broncos’ win. Manning now has 20 touchdown passes this season, the most through the first five games of a season in NFL history.
MOST TD PASSES IN FIRST 5 GAMES
Green Bay Packers
New England Patriots
Additionally, Manning threw four touchdown passes on Sunday before his first interception. Manning passed for 20 touchdowns before his first interception, the longest such streak to start a season in league history.
CONSECUTIVE TD PASSES W/OUT INT TO START SEASON
-- NFL --
LIONS ROAR: Detroit quarterback MATTHEW STAFFORD played in his 50th career game on Sunday at Green Bay. Stafford has totaled 14,331 career passing yards, the most passing yards in NFL history through a player’s first 50 games.
The quarterbacks with the most passing yards through their first 50 career games in NFL history:
PASSING YARDS THROUGH FIRST 50 GAMES
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review