Penn State fan calls penalties 'our 9-11'
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Jul 25, 2012
Check out this video here: Penn State fan compares the penalties against the school for covering up the rape of children to 9-11 -- you know, that time when 3,000 innocent Americans (and others) were incinerated by whacked-out terrorists.
You can't make this stuff up, folks. We know the NCAA penalties are a kick in the nuts for Penn State fans. We know it hurts. We know conspiracy theories abound, too ... many quite intriguing, actually, involving unexplained deaths of varioius investigators. We know the Penn State football program provided you so much joy for so long.
But the reality is that little boys were raped under the watch of the football program. You might want to think twice before you compare the case to 9-11.
And, as the signs at the right show, plenty of people are still in Joe Paterno's camp.
File under: reality check.
Read more: 9/11, Jerry Sandusky, Joe Paterno, NCAA, Nittany Lions, Penn State, Penn State football, Penn State University
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay
Must See Videos