Penn State fan calls penalties 'our 9-11'
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Jul 25, 2012
Check out this video here: Penn State fan compares the penalties against the school for covering up the rape of children to 9-11 -- you know, that time when 3,000 innocent Americans (and others) were incinerated by whacked-out terrorists.
You can't make this stuff up, folks. We know the NCAA penalties are a kick in the nuts for Penn State fans. We know it hurts. We know conspiracy theories abound, too ... many quite intriguing, actually, involving unexplained deaths of varioius investigators. We know the Penn State football program provided you so much joy for so long.
But the reality is that little boys were raped under the watch of the football program. You might want to think twice before you compare the case to 9-11.
And, as the signs at the right show, plenty of people are still in Joe Paterno's camp.
File under: reality check.
Read more: 9/11, Jerry Sandusky, Joe Paterno, NCAA, Nittany Lions, Penn State, Penn State football, Penn State University
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review
Must See Videos