NY Post: NE 2-0, with an asterisk
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Sep 16, 2007
If New England fans think "video-gate" is going to blow over anytime soon, they might want to check out the standings in today's N.Y. Post.
Here's a photo of an early-edition page of the pugilistic Post. Later editions had New England at 2-0, still with the asterisk that says "caught cheating."
New York sports fans want blood (or more blood) and the anger is right there in black & white. New England fans who think the anger is unjustified simply have to ask themselves how they'd feel if the Yankees, the bullies who always beat up the Red Sox, were busted.
That's right. You'd want to stick it up their ass, wouldntcha?
So, clench your teeth if you're aPatriots fans. This is going to hurt for awhile.
And just wait until Goodell goes through the entire past seven seasons of video and audio tape, too.
From our partners
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team