NY Post: NE 2-0, with an asterisk
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Sep 16, 2007
If New England fans think "video-gate" is going to blow over anytime soon, they might want to check out the standings in today's N.Y. Post.
Here's a photo of an early-edition page of the pugilistic Post. Later editions had New England at 2-0, still with the asterisk that says "caught cheating."
New York sports fans want blood (or more blood) and the anger is right there in black & white. New England fans who think the anger is unjustified simply have to ask themselves how they'd feel if the Yankees, the bullies who always beat up the Red Sox, were busted.
That's right. You'd want to stick it up their ass, wouldntcha?
So, clench your teeth if you're aPatriots fans. This is going to hurt for awhile.
And just wait until Goodell goes through the entire past seven seasons of video and audio tape, too.
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate
Must See Videos