North Carolina's Kashmir IPA
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Oct 25, 2006
The Blue Ridge Mountains are one of the most beautiful regions in America and home to some great local breweries.
The Highland Brewing Co. of Asheville, N.C. (the home of barbecue champion Andrew Gage), produces a suite of great ales. Check out its Kashmir IPA, an aggressively hopped India pale ale.
Highland Brewing Co. beers are available in many parts of the Carolinas, Tennessee and Georgia.
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay
Must See Videos