North Carolina's Kashmir IPA
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Oct 25, 2006
The Blue Ridge Mountains are one of the most beautiful regions in America and home to some great local breweries.
The Highland Brewing Co. of Asheville, N.C. (the home of barbecue champion Andrew Gage), produces a suite of great ales. Check out its Kashmir IPA, an aggressively hopped India pale ale.
Highland Brewing Co. beers are available in many parts of the Carolinas, Tennessee and Georgia.
From our partners
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team