North Carolina's Kashmir IPA
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Oct 25, 2006
The Blue Ridge Mountains are one of the most beautiful regions in America and home to some great local breweries.
The Highland Brewing Co. of Asheville, N.C. (the home of barbecue champion Andrew Gage), produces a suite of great ales. Check out its Kashmir IPA, an aggressively hopped India pale ale.
Highland Brewing Co. beers are available in many parts of the Carolinas, Tennessee and Georgia.
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate
Must See Videos