North Carolina's Kashmir IPA
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Oct 25, 2006
The Blue Ridge Mountains are one of the most beautiful regions in America and home to some great local breweries.
The Highland Brewing Co. of Asheville, N.C. (the home of barbecue champion Andrew Gage), produces a suite of great ales. Check out its Kashmir IPA, an aggressively hopped India pale ale.
Highland Brewing Co. beers are available in many parts of the Carolinas, Tennessee and Georgia.
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review
Must See Videos