North Carolina's Kashmir IPA
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Oct 25, 2006
The Blue Ridge Mountains are one of the most beautiful regions in America and home to some great local breweries.
The Highland Brewing Co. of Asheville, N.C. (the home of barbecue champion Andrew Gage), produces a suite of great ales. Check out its Kashmir IPA, an aggressively hopped India pale ale.
Highland Brewing Co. beers are available in many parts of the Carolinas, Tennessee and Georgia.
From our partners
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team