A NO favorite: bourbon milk punch
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Jan 16, 2007
The 225 Club has a simple rule of chubby thumb: Everything tastes better when you add bourbon.
This bourbon milk punch comes from the folks at Louisiana Cookin', who were kind enough to send us hundreds of recipes recently when we asked for some authentic dishes for our New Orleans tailgate. Seems they like a little nip or two of bourbon with breakfast, too.
Just goes to show you that great minds think alike – and so do ours.
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups bourbon
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 tablespoon high-quality vanilla extract
- Freshly ground nutmeg
Blend everything but the nutmeg in bar blender until frothy. Pour into 6 old-fashioned glasses. Sprinkle with nutmeg and serve immediately.
From our partners
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team