A NO favorite: bourbon milk punch
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Jan 16, 2007
The 225 Club has a simple rule of chubby thumb: Everything tastes better when you add bourbon.
This bourbon milk punch comes from the folks at Louisiana Cookin', who were kind enough to send us hundreds of recipes recently when we asked for some authentic dishes for our New Orleans tailgate. Seems they like a little nip or two of bourbon with breakfast, too.
Just goes to show you that great minds think alike – and so do ours.
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups bourbon
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 tablespoon high-quality vanilla extract
- Freshly ground nutmeg
Blend everything but the nutmeg in bar blender until frothy. Pour into 6 old-fashioned glasses. Sprinkle with nutmeg and serve immediately.
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay
Must See Videos