A NO favorite: bourbon milk punch
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Jan 16, 2007
The 225 Club has a simple rule of chubby thumb: Everything tastes better when you add bourbon.
This bourbon milk punch comes from the folks at Louisiana Cookin', who were kind enough to send us hundreds of recipes recently when we asked for some authentic dishes for our New Orleans tailgate. Seems they like a little nip or two of bourbon with breakfast, too.
Just goes to show you that great minds think alike – and so do ours.
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups bourbon
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 tablespoon high-quality vanilla extract
- Freshly ground nutmeg
Blend everything but the nutmeg in bar blender until frothy. Pour into 6 old-fashioned glasses. Sprinkle with nutmeg and serve immediately.
From our partners
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls