A NO favorite: bourbon milk punch
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Jan 16, 2007
The 225 Club has a simple rule of chubby thumb: Everything tastes better when you add bourbon.
This bourbon milk punch comes from the folks at Louisiana Cookin', who were kind enough to send us hundreds of recipes recently when we asked for some authentic dishes for our New Orleans tailgate. Seems they like a little nip or two of bourbon with breakfast, too.
Just goes to show you that great minds think alike – and so do ours.
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups bourbon
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 tablespoon high-quality vanilla extract
- Freshly ground nutmeg
Blend everything but the nutmeg in bar blender until frothy. Pour into 6 old-fashioned glasses. Sprinkle with nutmeg and serve immediately.
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate
Must See Videos