A NO favorite: bourbon milk punch
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Jan 16, 2007
The 225 Club has a simple rule of chubby thumb: Everything tastes better when you add bourbon.
This bourbon milk punch comes from the folks at Louisiana Cookin', who were kind enough to send us hundreds of recipes recently when we asked for some authentic dishes for our New Orleans tailgate. Seems they like a little nip or two of bourbon with breakfast, too.
Just goes to show you that great minds think alike – and so do ours.
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups bourbon
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 tablespoon high-quality vanilla extract
- Freshly ground nutmeg
Blend everything but the nutmeg in bar blender until frothy. Pour into 6 old-fashioned glasses. Sprinkle with nutmeg and serve immediately.
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012
Must See Videos