NFL Divisional Snapshots: The Field Narrows
by Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
A year ago this Saturday, we received a preview of Super Bowl XLVII, via two distinct and unforgettable performances.
Earlier in the day, top-seeded Denver coughed up a lead to the eventual champion Ravens, after Jacoby Jones burned a whiffing Rahim Moore, and then Peyton Manning sunk his own ship with an overtime interception. The "Mile High Miracle" is a rare pejorative nickname that goes against the Broncos, after the ones in which they'd embarrassed the Browns (the Ravens' old identity) in the 1980s.
Later in the day, the 49ers ran for over 300 combined yards on the Packers, who began a four-game futility streak that continued through this past weekend, in arctic Lambeau.
Might this Saturday provide the crystal-ball image of what Super Bowl XLVIII holds?
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team