Newsflash! No hangover today
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Nov 23, 2008
Just a note for our loyal reader (Hi Cousin Cooter!):
Because of some CHFF staffing issues related to Thanksgiving and the Pigskin High Holidays, there will be no Monday Morning Hangover today. Rest assured, we are just as woozy and hungover personally this morning as we are every other Monday.
But we had to make some sacrifices in content this week, and the MMH is taking one for the team. But rest assured we'll have plenty of other great content here this week, and on our partner websites such as SportsIllustrated.com, WEEI.com and OpenSports.com.
Thanks for your patience.
From our partners
- Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team