Newsflash! No hangover today
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Nov 23, 2008
Just a note for our loyal reader (Hi Cousin Cooter!):
Because of some CHFF staffing issues related to Thanksgiving and the Pigskin High Holidays, there will be no Monday Morning Hangover today. Rest assured, we are just as woozy and hungover personally this morning as we are every other Monday.
But we had to make some sacrifices in content this week, and the MMH is taking one for the team. But rest assured we'll have plenty of other great content here this week, and on our partner websites such as SportsIllustrated.com, WEEI.com and OpenSports.com.
Thanks for your patience.
From our partners
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team