Newsflash! No hangover today
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Nov 23, 2008
Just a note for our loyal reader (Hi Cousin Cooter!):
Because of some CHFF staffing issues related to Thanksgiving and the Pigskin High Holidays, there will be no Monday Morning Hangover today. Rest assured, we are just as woozy and hungover personally this morning as we are every other Monday.
But we had to make some sacrifices in content this week, and the MMH is taking one for the team. But rest assured we'll have plenty of other great content here this week, and on our partner websites such as SportsIllustrated.com, WEEI.com and OpenSports.com.
Thanks for your patience.
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- NFL Week 1 Preview: Fast Starts Lead To Super Seasons
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay
Must See Videos