Newsflash! No hangover today
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Nov 23, 2008
Just a note for our loyal reader (Hi Cousin Cooter!):
Because of some CHFF staffing issues related to Thanksgiving and the Pigskin High Holidays, there will be no Monday Morning Hangover today. Rest assured, we are just as woozy and hungover personally this morning as we are every other Monday.
But we had to make some sacrifices in content this week, and the MMH is taking one for the team. But rest assured we'll have plenty of other great content here this week, and on our partner websites such as SportsIllustrated.com, WEEI.com and OpenSports.com.
Thanks for your patience.
From our partners
- Saints At Panthers Quality Stats Breakdown
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team