Newsflash! No hangover today
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Nov 23, 2008
Just a note for our loyal reader (Hi Cousin Cooter!):
Because of some CHFF staffing issues related to Thanksgiving and the Pigskin High Holidays, there will be no Monday Morning Hangover today. Rest assured, we are just as woozy and hungover personally this morning as we are every other Monday.
But we had to make some sacrifices in content this week, and the MMH is taking one for the team. But rest assured we'll have plenty of other great content here this week, and on our partner websites such as SportsIllustrated.com, WEEI.com and OpenSports.com.
Thanks for your patience.
From our partners
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls