Newsflash! CHFF troll will talk to hot cheerleader
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Jan 28, 2008
See this photo, men? That's called a hot cheerleader. Her name is Renee Herlocker, and she's a Broncos cheer-babe and one of the producers and on-air talents at Mile High sports radio in Denver.
We believe she's familiar to Trolls everywhere, with her photos stuck by some of you into the World Famous Cheerleader Thread. (You can see her post here at the bottom of this page. Infinite kudos to CHFF troll "Limbaugh" for finding the link and sending it to us.)
In any case, the Chief Troll will talk to Renee – provided he doesn't pass out from excitement or loss of bodily fluids – at 5:30 p.m. (ET) today when he appears with Dave Williams, Renee and the Mile High crew.
(Read Renee's blog here, where she talks about things "blowing up in her face.")
We believe it's the first time in recorded history that a chubby troll will talk to a cheerleader and didn't have to dial a 900 number to do so.
They'll talk about the Mismatch of the Century in Super Bowl XLII and the fact that Denver legend John Elway didn't make the Cold, Hard Football Facts definitive list of the 10 best quarterbacks in history.
You can tune in on 1510 AM in Denver today at 5:30 p.m. (ET), or listen live at Mile High Sports.com.
From our partners
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team