Mancathlon Event No. 1: The Buffalo Wing Race
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Jan 26, 2013
Mancathlon Event No. 1: The Great Buffalo Wing Race
The Cold, Hard Football Facts/Football Nation Road Trip to New Orleans (#RoadTripNOLA) is underway and so, too, is our Mancathlon: mano-a-mano-a-mano in an epic test of manly skillers.
Event No. 1: the Buffalo wing race.
Read more: #RoadTripNOLA, Bill Enright, Buffalo wings, Cold Hard Football Facts, Football Nation, Frank Capobianco, Frankie C., Kerry Byrne, Kerry J. Byrne, Mancathalon, Mancathlon, NFL, road trip, roadtrippin, Super Bowl, Super Bowl 47, Super Bowl XLVII, tailgate, tailgating, wings
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012
Must See Videos