Live the Dream! Write for CHFF
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Jul 24, 2011
The NFL is about to get back into action. And the Mighty Cold, Hard Football Facts have monster plans for global domination of Planet Pigskin in 2011. You can be a part of it: we're looking for good writers with a command of our Quality Stats to cover all 32 NFL teams.
Several beats are already filled, but you'll find a list of those we're still looking to fill below. You can sign up by emailing us here at firstname.lastname@example.org or by applying as a writer at Football Nation. Once you're accepted, you'll be able to apply for a specific beat.
You'll be a part of a VERY big year for the Cold, Hard Football Facts.
You'll see the Chief Troll this summer and fall again on the NFL Network, as part of several of its "Top 10" series episodes. You'll continue to see us each week on Sports Illustrated.com.
You'll hear us each Saturday morning on Sirius XM Fantasy Sports Radio as part of our new show, Football Nation Live. You'll see Cold, Hard Football Facts TV each week, produced with our partners at Comcast Sports Net.
The Comcast gang will also produce our tailgate spectacular this autumn, too. It showcases our dexterity beyond the stat sheets and out in the parking lot: we'll show hungry football fans how to cook a kick-ass Thanksgiving dinner from the back of your pick-up.
Brand-new CHFF Insider includes incredible new information not seen anywhere else. Among it: all-new Quality Stats, stat-by-stat comparisons of every team in all 256 regular-season and all 11 postseason games, and the Correlation to Victory and Predictive Rate of Victory of every Quality Stat along with some common traditional stats.
Finally, we'll continue to change the way the world analyzes pro football – while dipping our toes into more college football, too.
You can help by filling one of our team beat positions, which will generate attention for you around the country. You can sign up by emailing us here at email@example.com or by applying as a writer at Football Nation. Once you're accepted, you'll be able to apply for a specific beat.
The following team beats are available:
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012
Must See Videos