King of Props Shows That He Knows
Week 10 is off to a good start, as Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III rushed for 44 yards to deliver our Thursday night prop.
That lifted our record for the season to 23-14 (.622), and we look to keep the recent roll going with a pair of Sunday plays.
We're also on the verge of closing out all three of our preseason props as early as here in Week 10, which would allow us to rest comfortably the rest of the way.
Over 3½ receptions for Seahawks wide receiver Doug Baldwin
With Sidney Rice out for the year due to a torn ACL and Percy Harvin not yet ready to return from his hip injury, Baldwin has become a featured receiver. He saw 10 passes against the Buccaneers last week, catching six of them for 75 yards. He was also in the game for 55 of 63 offensive snaps, the same amount as fellow wideout Golden Tate.
Slot receivers have had their way against the Falcons, and Baldwin continues to operate in that capacity. Lining up in close proximity to Russell Wilson certainly doesn’t hurt his chances for looks. As a frequent hot receiver, Baldwin figures to see enough passes to make this number.
Over 54½ rushing yards for Broncos running back Knowshon Moreno
Often overshadowed by Peyton Manning and the Broncos’ talented receivers, Moreno provides some balance to the offense. He has gotten at least a dozen carries in every game since the opener, and his workload may see a slight uptick today. Denver is coming off a bye, and Moreno’s legs will be fresh and ready to run.
The Chargers have been especially vulnerable on the ground this season. Only two teams are worse on a per-play basis, and Redskins running back Alfred Morris gashed them for 121 yards a week ago. Moreno should be able to get at least half of that total today.
- Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team