How to tailgate New Orleans style
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Oct 13, 2009
As the only site in the nation devoted to cutting-edge analysis, along with the "gridiron lifestyle" of beer, food and football, we have the city of New Orleans well covered.
It is, after all, the best city in the nation for food and the home of unique cuisines famed throughout the world. Check out these recipes that the CHFF tailgate team, the 225 Club, as acquired from some of the best chefs in New Orleans ... including the classics that made Hank Williams croon, "jambalaya, crawfish pie and file gumbo."
A Louisiana classic from Bienvenu, the Cajun cookbook author.
This recipe is a staple of football season at the Cold, Hard Football Facts cardboard-box world headquarters.
From Tujague's in the heart of the French Quarter comes this classic spicy condiment of a New Orleans shrimp boil. But you can spread it on anything.
Pour it over pan-fried fish or chicken. Takes the health right out of it!
Right from the heart of Cajun country, in Lafayette, Louisiana
Straight from Louisiana'a "culinary ambassador to the world."
From our partners
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team