How to tailgate New Orleans style
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Oct 13, 2009
As the only site in the nation devoted to cutting-edge analysis, along with the "gridiron lifestyle" of beer, food and football, we have the city of New Orleans well covered.
It is, after all, the best city in the nation for food and the home of unique cuisines famed throughout the world. Check out these recipes that the CHFF tailgate team, the 225 Club, as acquired from some of the best chefs in New Orleans ... including the classics that made Hank Williams croon, "jambalaya, crawfish pie and file gumbo."
A Louisiana classic from Bienvenu, the Cajun cookbook author.
This recipe is a staple of football season at the Cold, Hard Football Facts cardboard-box world headquarters.
From Tujague's in the heart of the French Quarter comes this classic spicy condiment of a New Orleans shrimp boil. But you can spread it on anything.
Pour it over pan-fried fish or chicken. Takes the health right out of it!
Right from the heart of Cajun country, in Lafayette, Louisiana
Straight from Louisiana'a "culinary ambassador to the world."
From our partners
- Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team