Hot cheerleaders, cool music
Cold, Hard Football Facts for May 04, 2007
An Arizona fan known as "CardLogic" in the Cold, Hard Football Facts message board apparently has a little too much time on his hands as we enter the nadir of the football calendar, the dreaded gridiron doldrums.
His shut-in existence is our gain: he's turned the CHFF World Famous Cheerleader Thread into a movie montage set to the sounds of David Byrne's "Like Humans Do."
The WFCT is an epic piece of work compiled by our most loyal and most seedy readers. But with football ever present in the simple minds of our readers, the thread has also given us two new statistics:
- Breastability Index
- Asser Rating (see the formula above and in the WFCT, from Dutch CHFF reader "Pigskin Science" ... those clever little Dutch, always thinking, aren't they? Of course, we can't even find Dutchland on a map.)
Resident CHFF film critic Bonzo the Idiot Monkey gives Cardlogic's new film one opposable "thumbs up." And it's rated a five-banana film, which means you might want to watch it when wifey ain't around.
From our partners
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team