Hot cheerleaders, cool music
Cold, Hard Football Facts for May 04, 2007
An Arizona fan known as "CardLogic" in the Cold, Hard Football Facts message board apparently has a little too much time on his hands as we enter the nadir of the football calendar, the dreaded gridiron doldrums.
His shut-in existence is our gain: he's turned the CHFF World Famous Cheerleader Thread into a movie montage set to the sounds of David Byrne's "Like Humans Do."
The WFCT is an epic piece of work compiled by our most loyal and most seedy readers. But with football ever present in the simple minds of our readers, the thread has also given us two new statistics:
- Breastability Index
- Asser Rating (see the formula above and in the WFCT, from Dutch CHFF reader "Pigskin Science" ... those clever little Dutch, always thinking, aren't they? Of course, we can't even find Dutchland on a map.)
Resident CHFF film critic Bonzo the Idiot Monkey gives Cardlogic's new film one opposable "thumbs up." And it's rated a five-banana film, which means you might want to watch it when wifey ain't around.
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review
Must See Videos