Higher Learning: The All-Time Subtance Abuse Team
By Michael P. Quinn
Cold, Hard Football Facts Specialist (@PJbleedsgreen)
It takes immense talent to play in the NFL. Whether they're the starting quarterback, or on the practice squad, they've got some talent.
For the best, life is good. They're paid the big bucks, and get all the time in the spotlight. Each player put in a lifetime of work to play football at a professional level, so why not enjoy the fame?
Well, for some, enjoying the fame is a little bit more than buying nice cars and going on exotic vacations.
Over the years, the NFL has seen some of it's best talent get caught up in a world of substance abuse. Whether it's drugs, drinking or trying to "corrupt a urine-sample" (that's a new one, Von) the football world has seen it's fair shair of party animals.
Of the dozens of NFL players who have been busted since the league began the substance abuse policy in 1987, who separated themselves as the biggest "influence"?
Let's take a look at the NFL's all-time substance abuse team:
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego @ Denver: TNF Preview
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Dallas Downs New York Giants: 3 Things We Learned
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team