Giants-Cowboys, Plus Stats, Tools To Give You An Edge On Sunday
The Dallas Cowboys beat the New York Giants 24-17 back in Week 1, spoiling Big Blue’s banner-raising night that kicked off the 2012 season.
But the story could be quite a bit different here in Week 8 – at least if our Giants-Cowboys game statistical game table at CHFF Insider is accurate this week.
We size up each opponent side by side in 20 different Quality Stats, and check off the team that has the advantage in each indicator on the list.
Right now, the 5-2 Giants are surging and back up in ELIte territory. The 3-3 Cowboys have all kinds of problems.
Here’s how the two teams stack up side by side in all of our Quality Stats. It could be quite a big victory for the Giants Sunday afternoon if all goes according to statistical plan – as it often does. New York is better than Dallas, America's (Dumbest) Team, in an incredible 17 of 20 different Quality Stats.
The teams are only two games different in the standings, but worlds apart statistically. (This is an image of the actual table, which is filled with clickable links.)
Become a CHFF Insider today, and you’ll get these statistical tables for every single NFL game.
You’ll also get our analysis and pick for each game, along with other great features, including Spreadapedia, our amazing database of every score, point-spread and over-under result since 1978.
Spreadapedia is very easy to use and searchable by more than 100 different filters, allowing you to uncover any of millions of trends – trends that can give you an edge on Sunday.
Plus, you can save $20 off a season pass. Simply enter coupon code "loyal" and you'll get all this analysis, game tables, picks, spreadapedia, and other statistical tools to help you pick winners and losers, plus exclusive premium analysis, at CHFF Insider.
- Week 14 Scores And Stats
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Week 14 NFL Snapshots: Litmus Test Continues
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate