Giants-Cowboys, Plus Stats, Tools To Give You An Edge On Sunday
The Dallas Cowboys beat the New York Giants 24-17 back in Week 1, spoiling Big Blue’s banner-raising night that kicked off the 2012 season.
But the story could be quite a bit different here in Week 8 – at least if our Giants-Cowboys game statistical game table at CHFF Insider is accurate this week.
We size up each opponent side by side in 20 different Quality Stats, and check off the team that has the advantage in each indicator on the list.
Right now, the 5-2 Giants are surging and back up in ELIte territory. The 3-3 Cowboys have all kinds of problems.
Here’s how the two teams stack up side by side in all of our Quality Stats. It could be quite a big victory for the Giants Sunday afternoon if all goes according to statistical plan – as it often does. New York is better than Dallas, America's (Dumbest) Team, in an incredible 17 of 20 different Quality Stats.
The teams are only two games different in the standings, but worlds apart statistically. (This is an image of the actual table, which is filled with clickable links.)
Become a CHFF Insider today, and you’ll get these statistical tables for every single NFL game.
You’ll also get our analysis and pick for each game, along with other great features, including Spreadapedia, our amazing database of every score, point-spread and over-under result since 1978.
Spreadapedia is very easy to use and searchable by more than 100 different filters, allowing you to uncover any of millions of trends – trends that can give you an edge on Sunday.
Plus, you can save $20 off a season pass. Simply enter coupon code "loyal" and you'll get all this analysis, game tables, picks, spreadapedia, and other statistical tools to help you pick winners and losers, plus exclusive premium analysis, at CHFF Insider.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012