Finally, our complete 2007 NFL preview is here!
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Sep 03, 2007
Kick back and soak in the wisdom, friends of the Cold, Hard Football Facts: our 2007 NFL pigskin preview is finally here!
It's a tiny little sliver of flavor before the pro football feast begins on Thursday. And, quite frankly, we haven't been this excited for a preview since the Victoria's Secret summer fashion catalog showed up at the Cold, Hard Football Facts cardboard-box world headquarters back on March 16 ... at 10:33 a.m. ... as a gentle 5 MPH zephyr rolled off the ocean, lending a salty flavor to the 38-degree late-winter air, and a black-crested roseate tern chirped gaily from his roost in the barren dogwood tree, heralding the moment. Not that we really remember the details, though.
These previews are full of so many Cold, Hard Football Facts that you'll need a Heimlich as you spit back out all the data around the water cooler.
We also offer our Cold, Hard Predictions, which are as scientific as we can find thanks to the following four hidden indicators:
1. "Real" 2006 record. Each team's number of pythagorean wins based on point differential from a year ago.
2. Success against quality opponents in 2006.
3. Final grade in our "Fillability Index" assessing offseason moves based on statistical need.
In a nutshell, we combine "How good were they really in 2006," combined with "are they better in 2007" and "who do they play?" to come up with a cold, bloodless number of wins for the upcoming season.
From our partners
- Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team