Easy-made Buffalo wing sauce
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Jul 26, 2005
Wing sauce is very easy to make at home. We have two recipes here. The first here is very easy to do, even on gameday. Our homemade Buffalo wing sauce simply includes added spices to kick things up a bit.
Easy hot sauce
(makes about 5 pounds of wings)
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 1/2 cups Frank's Red Hot (or similar sauces like Texas Pete's or Louisiana Hot Sauce)
Melt butter in a skillet or pan. Add sauce and mix well. You can change the temperature by changing the proportion of butter to sauce. You may like the flavor of Frank's Red Hot all by itself, but the butter thickens the sauce, gives it texture and flavor, and helps it stick to the wing.
If you want to spice up the sauce (and we usually do) simply add some cayenne and paprika to suit your tastes.
Pour the sauce in a airtight tupperware container and bring it to the game. When the wings are done, simply dump them in the tupperware container and give a vigorous shake to coat the wings with sauce. Serve with beer.
From our partners
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego @ Denver: TNF Preview
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team