Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
From NFL News services ...
THE SHOW-ME CHIEFS: The KANSAS CITY CHIEFS (10-3), who defeated Washington 45-10, tied the 1963 Oakland Raiders (10) and the 1975 Baltimore Colts (10) for the third-most wins by a team that won two or fewer games the previous season.
The teams with the most wins after winning two or fewer games the previous season:
MOST WINS AFTER WINNING 2 OR FEWER GAMES
Kanas City Chiefs
-- NFL --
WHO DAT: New Orleans quarterback DREW BREES passed for 313 yards with four touchdowns and no interceptions in the Saints’ 31-13 win over Carolina. Brees now has 50,026 passing yards and became the fifth quarterback in NFL history to reach 50,000.
The players with the most passing yards in NFL history:
MOST CAREER PASSING YARDS
Brees played in his 183rd game on Sunday night and reached 50,000 career passing yards in the fewest games in NFL history.
FEWEST GAMES TO REACH 50,000 PASSING YARDS
-- NFL --
WHO DEY: Cincinnati wide receiver A.J. GREEN had six catches for 72 yards and a touchdown in the Bengals’ 42-28 win over Indianapolis. Green, who is in his third season, now has 3,582 receiving yards and passed Pro Football Hall of Famer JERRY RICE (3,575) for the third-most receiving yards in a player’s first three seasons. Green trails RANDY MOSS (4,163) and TORRY HOLT (3,786).
The players with the most receiving yards in the first three seasons of a career in NFL history:
*Through 13 games in 2013
- Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team