Cold, Hard Football Facts TV with Peter King of SI
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Sep 12, 2010
As mentioned the other day, we taped the pilot of Cold, Hard Football Facts TV last week at Champions Sports Bar at Boston's Marriott Copley Place.
We had a star-studded guest list: Peter King of Sports Illustrated, Samuel Adams founder and brewer Jim Koch, and celebrity chef Jason Santos of Fox reality series Hell's Kitchen and the man behind the magic at Boston-area restaurant Gargoyle's on the Square.
Here's King, talking about the growth of stats-based football analysis, the almighty power of the Cold, Hard Football Facts, and his look ahead at the 2010 season. More news on Cold, Hard Football Facts TV distribution soon!
show video here
From our partners
- Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team