Cold, Hard Football Facts TV with Peter King of SI
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Sep 12, 2010
As mentioned the other day, we taped the pilot of Cold, Hard Football Facts TV last week at Champions Sports Bar at Boston's Marriott Copley Place.
We had a star-studded guest list: Peter King of Sports Illustrated, Samuel Adams founder and brewer Jim Koch, and celebrity chef Jason Santos of Fox reality series Hell's Kitchen and the man behind the magic at Boston-area restaurant Gargoyle's on the Square.
Here's King, talking about the growth of stats-based football analysis, the almighty power of the Cold, Hard Football Facts, and his look ahead at the 2010 season. More news on Cold, Hard Football Facts TV distribution soon!
show video here
From our partners
- Saints At Panthers Quality Stats Breakdown
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team