Cold, Hard Football Facts TV with Peter King of SI
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Sep 12, 2010
As mentioned the other day, we taped the pilot of Cold, Hard Football Facts TV last week at Champions Sports Bar at Boston's Marriott Copley Place.
We had a star-studded guest list: Peter King of Sports Illustrated, Samuel Adams founder and brewer Jim Koch, and celebrity chef Jason Santos of Fox reality series Hell's Kitchen and the man behind the magic at Boston-area restaurant Gargoyle's on the Square.
Here's King, talking about the growth of stats-based football analysis, the almighty power of the Cold, Hard Football Facts, and his look ahead at the 2010 season. More news on Cold, Hard Football Facts TV distribution soon!
show video here
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- A Legacy Examined: Mike Shanahan, Mastermind
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans
Must See Videos