Cold, Hard Football Facts TV with Peter King of SI
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Sep 12, 2010
As mentioned the other day, we taped the pilot of Cold, Hard Football Facts TV last week at Champions Sports Bar at Boston's Marriott Copley Place.
We had a star-studded guest list: Peter King of Sports Illustrated, Samuel Adams founder and brewer Jim Koch, and celebrity chef Jason Santos of Fox reality series Hell's Kitchen and the man behind the magic at Boston-area restaurant Gargoyle's on the Square.
Here's King, talking about the growth of stats-based football analysis, the almighty power of the Cold, Hard Football Facts, and his look ahead at the 2010 season. More news on Cold, Hard Football Facts TV distribution soon!
show video here
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012
Must See Videos