Cold, Hard Football Facts TV with Peter King of SI
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Sep 12, 2010
As mentioned the other day, we taped the pilot of Cold, Hard Football Facts TV last week at Champions Sports Bar at Boston's Marriott Copley Place.
We had a star-studded guest list: Peter King of Sports Illustrated, Samuel Adams founder and brewer Jim Koch, and celebrity chef Jason Santos of Fox reality series Hell's Kitchen and the man behind the magic at Boston-area restaurant Gargoyle's on the Square.
Here's King, talking about the growth of stats-based football analysis, the almighty power of the Cold, Hard Football Facts, and his look ahead at the 2010 season. More news on Cold, Hard Football Facts TV distribution soon!
show video here
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review
Must See Videos