Cold, Hard Football Facts TV! (Week 16 edition)
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Dec 22, 2010
It's another stat-packed half-hour of ColdHardFootballFacts.com TV with host Gary Tanguay, CHFF publisher Kerry J. Byrne and our friends from Comcast SportsNet.
We cover a lot of ground this week: we chronicle our story of the week, the incredible Big Play Eagles, dive into some Buffalo-style beef on weck (and, yes, we have the recipe right here) and we look at passer rating unleashed! Yes, the best passing performances in history when you remove the artificial constraints that define so-called "perfect" as a 158.3 rating. Turns out that number is far below the greatest games ever. More online about that story soon, too.
Check the the show and, as always, send your comments here. We'd love to hear from you. Thanks and Merry Christmas from the statistical gift-giving Santa off the gridiron, the Cold, Hard Football Facts.
show video here
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review
Must See Videos