Cold, Hard Football Facts TV! (Week 16 edition)
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Dec 22, 2010
It's another stat-packed half-hour of ColdHardFootballFacts.com TV with host Gary Tanguay, CHFF publisher Kerry J. Byrne and our friends from Comcast SportsNet.
We cover a lot of ground this week: we chronicle our story of the week, the incredible Big Play Eagles, dive into some Buffalo-style beef on weck (and, yes, we have the recipe right here) and we look at passer rating unleashed! Yes, the best passing performances in history when you remove the artificial constraints that define so-called "perfect" as a 158.3 rating. Turns out that number is far below the greatest games ever. More online about that story soon, too.
Check the the show and, as always, send your comments here. We'd love to hear from you. Thanks and Merry Christmas from the statistical gift-giving Santa off the gridiron, the Cold, Hard Football Facts.
show video here
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Week 14 Scores And Stats
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Week 14 NFL Snapshots: Litmus Test Continues
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate
Must See Videos