Cold, Hard Football Facts TV! (Week 16 edition)
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Dec 22, 2010
It's another stat-packed half-hour of ColdHardFootballFacts.com TV with host Gary Tanguay, CHFF publisher Kerry J. Byrne and our friends from Comcast SportsNet.
We cover a lot of ground this week: we chronicle our story of the week, the incredible Big Play Eagles, dive into some Buffalo-style beef on weck (and, yes, we have the recipe right here) and we look at passer rating unleashed! Yes, the best passing performances in history when you remove the artificial constraints that define so-called "perfect" as a 158.3 rating. Turns out that number is far below the greatest games ever. More online about that story soon, too.
Check the the show and, as always, send your comments here. We'd love to hear from you. Thanks and Merry Christmas from the statistical gift-giving Santa off the gridiron, the Cold, Hard Football Facts.
show video here
From our partners
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team