Cold, Hard Football Facts TV! (Week 16 edition)
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Dec 22, 2010
It's another stat-packed half-hour of ColdHardFootballFacts.com TV with host Gary Tanguay, CHFF publisher Kerry J. Byrne and our friends from Comcast SportsNet.
We cover a lot of ground this week: we chronicle our story of the week, the incredible Big Play Eagles, dive into some Buffalo-style beef on weck (and, yes, we have the recipe right here) and we look at passer rating unleashed! Yes, the best passing performances in history when you remove the artificial constraints that define so-called "perfect" as a 158.3 rating. Turns out that number is far below the greatest games ever. More online about that story soon, too.
Check the the show and, as always, send your comments here. We'd love to hear from you. Thanks and Merry Christmas from the statistical gift-giving Santa off the gridiron, the Cold, Hard Football Facts.
show video here
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012
Must See Videos