CHFF's truth is marching on
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Sep 05, 2010
(Pictured: Taping of Cold, Hard Football Facts TV pilot with Peter King of Sports Illustrated, CHFF Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne and CHFF TV executive producer Andrew Miller last week at Champions Sports Bar at the Boston Marriott Copley Place.)
Big changes are coming to Cold, Hard Football Facts.com this season, including the debut of Cold, Hard Football Facts TV, a suite of new Quality Stats and a revolutionary, kick-ass new premium Quality Stats product that will dominate the football industry – much like you dominate the Peking ravioli station at the all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet.
We're talking total nuclear annihiliation of the known football landscape.
We taped the pilot of Cold, Hard Football Facts TV last week with a star-studded cast of guests who represented the "gridiron lifestyle" of beer, food and football pioneered and perfected by your friendly, neighborhood CHFF.
We talked beer with Jim Koch, the founder and brewer of Samuel Adams; we learned a great new tailgate dish from chef Jason Santos, the star of Fox reality series Hell's Kitchen (see picture left), which he prepared for us in the kitchen studio at the Viking Center in Westwood, Mass.; and we rapped about football with Peter King of Sports Illustrated, who touted the almighty power of the Cold, Hard Football Facts and gave us his insights on the 2010 season.
We're working out Cold, Hard Football Facts TV distribution right now and we have some big partners involved. Expect more news soon on that front.
The premium Quality Stats product, meanwhile, is still a few weeks away. Yeah, it would have been nice to have it up and running for the start of the season, but blame a lot of behind-the-scenes moves that are remaking the business behind Cold, Hard Football Facts.
You'll be amazed at what we're doing with the premium Quality Stats product. And that's not just the whisky talking.
Also, we have a great crew of contributors lined up for 2010, including some of the best sports writers and bloggers on the inter-webs. And you'll still find us regularly on Sports Illustrated.com. We'll take a stats-filled look at the Game of the Week for SI.com throughout the 2010 season, and we'll provide plenty of other great and groundbreaking features for them.
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012
Must See Videos