CHFF world-class championship-weekend tailgate
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Jan 18, 2008
The 225 Club, the official tailgate team of the Cold, Hard Football Facts, has been hard at sloth and inactivity preparing for you a world-class championship weekend tailgate menu.
Here it is, with a touch of local flavor from our four title-game towns.
The recipe for this perennial Cold, Hard Football Facts favorite comes straight from the man who probably cooks more brats than any person in the world: the executive chef at Lambeau Field. You won't find a more authentic brat than that, folks.
As "humble pie" became a buzzword around New England this year – representing the effort by the Patriots to stay "humble" during their undefeated season – iconic Boston sports pub Cask & Flagon developed a hearty "humble" pot pie and added it to their menu. If it's too complex, make your own Cape Cod-style beer-battered fish & chips instead.
Just when you think mankind has conquered every known boundary of encased ground meat tubes, the folks from New Jersey boldly go where no tailgate man has gone before. The "ripper" is a deep-fried wiener found at hot-dog specialists in the Refinery State.
This iconic Southern California treat achieved national acclaim thanks to the folks at Wahoo's Fish Taco and may be the healthiest tailgate treat in the entire 225 Club portfolio. Despite their healthy qualities, these fish tacos are damn-fine tasty.
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review
Must See Videos