CHFF TV Week 10: Passer Rating Differential
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Nov 09, 2011
Another look at the mother of all stats: Passer Rating Differential
As we tour Football Nation for Week 10, we look inside of the Passer Rating Differential stat once again. Green Bay is running away as the league leader in this measure, in fact, they are the best team since a Unitas-led Colts squad many decades ago. Kerry Byrne sees the Packers as huge Super Bowl favorites. Meanwhile, we also drop some fantasy knowledge, telling you to start Willis McGahee after he ran all over the Raiders, and suggesting benching Marshawn Lynch against the Ravens' top-rated Defensive Hogs.
Read more: NFL
From our partners
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team