CHFF storms the airwaves
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Dec 05, 2008
Cold, Hard Football Facts publisher and Troll-in-Chief Kerry J. Byrne storms the airwaves this weekend – much like a meatball rolling down the hill and crushing everything in its path in all its beefy, rotund glory.
SATURDAY – WEEI Boston – around 10:30 a.m. (ET)
Byrne joins Rob Bradford and Mike Mutnansky on Boston sports radio WEEI (850 AM) each Saturday – not sure what time yet today, but it's usually around 10:30 a.m. Listen live at WEEI.com. (Byrne also writes about the Patriots each week on WEEI.com.)
SATURDAY – Pittsburgh – 12:30 p.m. (ET)
His Chubby-ness spends some time on the air in the heart of the Gridiron Breadbasket, with Joe Starkey of ESPN Radio Pittsburgh (1250 AM). Listen live here.
SUNDAY – New Orleans – 11:30 a.m. (ET)
Byrne makes his weekly stop on New Orleans sports radio with our good pal, Gerry V. on WRNO (99.5 FM). We always have a great segment with Gerry, re-capping the week that was in the NFL, the SEC, and the Cold, Hard Football Facts. Listen live at www.995fm.com.
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".
Must See Videos