CHFF storms the airwaves
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Dec 05, 2008
Cold, Hard Football Facts publisher and Troll-in-Chief Kerry J. Byrne storms the airwaves this weekend – much like a meatball rolling down the hill and crushing everything in its path in all its beefy, rotund glory.
SATURDAY – WEEI Boston – around 10:30 a.m. (ET)
Byrne joins Rob Bradford and Mike Mutnansky on Boston sports radio WEEI (850 AM) each Saturday – not sure what time yet today, but it's usually around 10:30 a.m. Listen live at WEEI.com. (Byrne also writes about the Patriots each week on WEEI.com.)
SATURDAY – Pittsburgh – 12:30 p.m. (ET)
His Chubby-ness spends some time on the air in the heart of the Gridiron Breadbasket, with Joe Starkey of ESPN Radio Pittsburgh (1250 AM). Listen live here.
SUNDAY – New Orleans – 11:30 a.m. (ET)
Byrne makes his weekly stop on New Orleans sports radio with our good pal, Gerry V. on WRNO (99.5 FM). We always have a great segment with Gerry, re-capping the week that was in the NFL, the SEC, and the Cold, Hard Football Facts. Listen live at www.995fm.com.
From our partners
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls