CHFF storms the airwaves
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Dec 05, 2008
Cold, Hard Football Facts publisher and Troll-in-Chief Kerry J. Byrne storms the airwaves this weekend – much like a meatball rolling down the hill and crushing everything in its path in all its beefy, rotund glory.
SATURDAY – WEEI Boston – around 10:30 a.m. (ET)
Byrne joins Rob Bradford and Mike Mutnansky on Boston sports radio WEEI (850 AM) each Saturday – not sure what time yet today, but it's usually around 10:30 a.m. Listen live at WEEI.com. (Byrne also writes about the Patriots each week on WEEI.com.)
SATURDAY – Pittsburgh – 12:30 p.m. (ET)
His Chubby-ness spends some time on the air in the heart of the Gridiron Breadbasket, with Joe Starkey of ESPN Radio Pittsburgh (1250 AM). Listen live here.
SUNDAY – New Orleans – 11:30 a.m. (ET)
Byrne makes his weekly stop on New Orleans sports radio with our good pal, Gerry V. on WRNO (99.5 FM). We always have a great segment with Gerry, re-capping the week that was in the NFL, the SEC, and the Cold, Hard Football Facts. Listen live at www.995fm.com.
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Aaron Hernandez Quizzed In Death Probe: Tough Week To Be Patriots Tight End
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Real Quarterback Rating Differential: A New Mother Of All Stats?
Must See Videos