CHFF radio: Tony Romo, great QB or stat-hungry whore?
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Oct 28, 2009
Week 8 of the Cold, Hard Football Facts radio show:
Is Tony Romo a great quarterback or just a stat-hungry whore? Plus, the death of parity, BrettFavre returns to Lambeau, the Mayan end of days, gambling jeopardy and our tailgate dish of the week ... all packed into the most nut-chilling 10 minutes in online radio.
show video here
By the way, if you want to use this for your blog or website, here's the embed code:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ws4icgGubOI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ws4icgGubOI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
From our partners
- Saints At Panthers Quality Stats Breakdown
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team