CHFF radio: Tony Romo, great QB or stat-hungry whore?
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Oct 28, 2009
Week 8 of the Cold, Hard Football Facts radio show:
Is Tony Romo a great quarterback or just a stat-hungry whore? Plus, the death of parity, BrettFavre returns to Lambeau, the Mayan end of days, gambling jeopardy and our tailgate dish of the week ... all packed into the most nut-chilling 10 minutes in online radio.
show video here
By the way, if you want to use this for your blog or website, here's the embed code:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ws4icgGubOI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ws4icgGubOI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
From our partners
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team