CHFF radio: Tony Romo, great QB or stat-hungry whore?
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Oct 28, 2009
Week 8 of the Cold, Hard Football Facts radio show:
Is Tony Romo a great quarterback or just a stat-hungry whore? Plus, the death of parity, BrettFavre returns to Lambeau, the Mayan end of days, gambling jeopardy and our tailgate dish of the week ... all packed into the most nut-chilling 10 minutes in online radio.
show video here
By the way, if you want to use this for your blog or website, here's the embed code:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ws4icgGubOI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ws4icgGubOI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Aaron Hernandez Quizzed In Death Probe: Tough Week To Be Patriots Tight End
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Real Quarterback Rating Differential: A New Mother Of All Stats?
Must See Videos