CHFF Radio: Rex Ryan Remix; Ray Lewis Talks To God; Chicks On Football & BBQ
Join the action by calling 508-298-0398 or by emailing email@example.com.
Our guests this week include barbecue expert and “Top Chef” star Tiffani Faison of Sweet Cheeks Q in Boston and Houston Chronicle “Texans Chick” blogger Stephanie Stradley and our very own Minister of Disinformation, Frankie C.
We’ll also have an exclusive Rex Ryan press conference remix and another conversation between devoted church-goer Ray Lewis and God himself.
Naturally, we’ll talk plenty of playoff football, too.
Byrne and Imig also tackle the NFL's iciest issues each week, break down the best teams in the NFL and analyze every game every week with their Stat Attack.
CHFF bon vivant Frankie C., the man who wears Tom Brady pajamas, joins us at 5 p.m. with his irreverent take on football and on life.
Don't forget to catch Fantasy Football Champs on each Tuesday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. and Football Nation each Thursday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., also on Patriots.com Radio.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team