CHFF Radio: Rex Ryan Remix; Ray Lewis Talks To God; Chicks On Football & BBQ
Join the action by calling 508-298-0398 or by emailing email@example.com.
Our guests this week include barbecue expert and “Top Chef” star Tiffani Faison of Sweet Cheeks Q in Boston and Houston Chronicle “Texans Chick” blogger Stephanie Stradley and our very own Minister of Disinformation, Frankie C.
We’ll also have an exclusive Rex Ryan press conference remix and another conversation between devoted church-goer Ray Lewis and God himself.
Naturally, we’ll talk plenty of playoff football, too.
Byrne and Imig also tackle the NFL's iciest issues each week, break down the best teams in the NFL and analyze every game every week with their Stat Attack.
CHFF bon vivant Frankie C., the man who wears Tom Brady pajamas, joins us at 5 p.m. with his irreverent take on football and on life.
Don't forget to catch Fantasy Football Champs on each Tuesday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. and Football Nation each Thursday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., also on Patriots.com Radio.
- TNF Preview: Washington Better Than NYG In 18 of 21 Quality Sats
- NFL Week 4 Preview
- NFL Week 4 Game Capsules
- Chicago Capitalizes On Jet's Mistakes On Monday Night
- History Says Arizona, Cincinnati and Philadelphia Will Make Playoffs
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years