CHFF Radio: Rex Ryan Remix; Ray Lewis Talks To God; Chicks On Football & BBQ
Join the action by calling 508-298-0398 or by emailing email@example.com.
Our guests this week include barbecue expert and “Top Chef” star Tiffani Faison of Sweet Cheeks Q in Boston and Houston Chronicle “Texans Chick” blogger Stephanie Stradley and our very own Minister of Disinformation, Frankie C.
We’ll also have an exclusive Rex Ryan press conference remix and another conversation between devoted church-goer Ray Lewis and God himself.
Naturally, we’ll talk plenty of playoff football, too.
Byrne and Imig also tackle the NFL's iciest issues each week, break down the best teams in the NFL and analyze every game every week with their Stat Attack.
CHFF bon vivant Frankie C., the man who wears Tom Brady pajamas, joins us at 5 p.m. with his irreverent take on football and on life.
Don't forget to catch Fantasy Football Champs on each Tuesday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. and Football Nation each Thursday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., also on Patriots.com Radio.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012