CHFF Radio On Patriots.com: Chilly Stories, Hot Babes, Tasty BBQ
Cold, Hard Football Facts radio debuted last week on Patriots.com with CHFF Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne and co-host Pat Imig.
We tackle everything from the NFL's iciest storylines, to the hottest football wives to the planet's best tailgating.
Our guests this week are CHFF contributor and former ESPN NFL statistician Russell Baxter, and chef Brian Poe, who owns the Tip-Tap Room in Boston and has been former baseball Curt Schilling's personal chef since the two both worked and played in Arizona.
"It's not just a Patriots show," said Byrne. "We cover the entire NFL."
Cold, Hard Football Facts radio is part of a wider content deal with the New England Patriots. You can hear:
- Fantasy Football Champs with Todd DeVries and Bill Enright each Tuesday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Cold, Hard Football Facts with Byrne and Imig each Wednesday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Football Nation with DeVries and Enright each Thursday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
All the programs are available here on iTunes, as well.
The Cold, Hard Football Facts will also provide a weekly column for Patriots.com, and you can link to Football Nation content from the News page of Patriots.com.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team