CHFF Radio On Patriots.com: Chilly Stories, Hot Babes, Tasty BBQ
Cold, Hard Football Facts radio debuted last week on Patriots.com with CHFF Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne and co-host Pat Imig.
We tackle everything from the NFL's iciest storylines, to the hottest football wives to the planet's best tailgating.
Our guests this week are CHFF contributor and former ESPN NFL statistician Russell Baxter, and chef Brian Poe, who owns the Tip-Tap Room in Boston and has been former baseball Curt Schilling's personal chef since the two both worked and played in Arizona.
"It's not just a Patriots show," said Byrne. "We cover the entire NFL."
Cold, Hard Football Facts radio is part of a wider content deal with the New England Patriots. You can hear:
- Fantasy Football Champs with Todd DeVries and Bill Enright each Tuesday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Cold, Hard Football Facts with Byrne and Imig each Wednesday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Football Nation with DeVries and Enright each Thursday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
All the programs are available here on iTunes, as well.
The Cold, Hard Football Facts will also provide a weekly column for Patriots.com, and you can link to Football Nation content from the News page of Patriots.com.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review