CHFF Radio On Patriots.com: Chilly Stories, Hot Babes, Tasty BBQ
Cold, Hard Football Facts radio debuted last week on Patriots.com with CHFF Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne and co-host Pat Imig.
We tackle everything from the NFL's iciest storylines, to the hottest football wives to the planet's best tailgating.
Our guests this week are CHFF contributor and former ESPN NFL statistician Russell Baxter, and chef Brian Poe, who owns the Tip-Tap Room in Boston and has been former baseball Curt Schilling's personal chef since the two both worked and played in Arizona.
"It's not just a Patriots show," said Byrne. "We cover the entire NFL."
Cold, Hard Football Facts radio is part of a wider content deal with the New England Patriots. You can hear:
- Fantasy Football Champs with Todd DeVries and Bill Enright each Tuesday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Cold, Hard Football Facts with Byrne and Imig each Wednesday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Football Nation with DeVries and Enright each Thursday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
All the programs are available here on iTunes, as well.
The Cold, Hard Football Facts will also provide a weekly column for Patriots.com, and you can link to Football Nation content from the News page of Patriots.com.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans