CHFF Radio: DeOssie; Texans Chick; Curse of Flutie; NRA vs. Bob Costas
Join the action by calling 508-298-0398 or by emailing email@example.com.
We also look at the Curse of Doug Flutie that haunts Houston defensive coordinator Wade Phillips, and provide a CHFF exclusive: the National Rifle Association responds to Bob Costas's Sunday night rant.
Byrne and Imig also tackle the NFL's iciest issues each week, break down the best teams in the NFL and analyze every game every week with their Stat Attack.
CHFF bon vivant Frankie C., the man who wears Tom Brady pajamas, joins at 5 p.m. with his irreverent take on football and on life.
Listen to the Week 13 episode right here. Hosts Imig and Byrne were joined by Don Banks of Sports Illustrated.com and Cold, Hard Football Facts "pro football guru" Russelll Baxter.
Don't forget to catch Fantasy Football Champs on each Tuesday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. and Football Nation each Thursday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., also on Patriots.com Radio.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate