CHFF Radio: DeOssie; Texans Chick; Curse of Flutie; NRA vs. Bob Costas
Join the action by calling 508-298-0398 or by emailing email@example.com.
We also look at the Curse of Doug Flutie that haunts Houston defensive coordinator Wade Phillips, and provide a CHFF exclusive: the National Rifle Association responds to Bob Costas's Sunday night rant.
Byrne and Imig also tackle the NFL's iciest issues each week, break down the best teams in the NFL and analyze every game every week with their Stat Attack.
CHFF bon vivant Frankie C., the man who wears Tom Brady pajamas, joins at 5 p.m. with his irreverent take on football and on life.
Listen to the Week 13 episode right here. Hosts Imig and Byrne were joined by Don Banks of Sports Illustrated.com and Cold, Hard Football Facts "pro football guru" Russelll Baxter.
Don't forget to catch Fantasy Football Champs on each Tuesday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. and Football Nation each Thursday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., also on Patriots.com Radio.
- Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team