CHFF Radio: DeOssie; Texans Chick; Curse of Flutie; NRA vs. Bob Costas
Join the action by calling 508-298-0398 or by emailing email@example.com.
We also look at the Curse of Doug Flutie that haunts Houston defensive coordinator Wade Phillips, and provide a CHFF exclusive: the National Rifle Association responds to Bob Costas's Sunday night rant.
Byrne and Imig also tackle the NFL's iciest issues each week, break down the best teams in the NFL and analyze every game every week with their Stat Attack.
CHFF bon vivant Frankie C., the man who wears Tom Brady pajamas, joins at 5 p.m. with his irreverent take on football and on life.
Listen to the Week 13 episode right here. Hosts Imig and Byrne were joined by Don Banks of Sports Illustrated.com and Cold, Hard Football Facts "pro football guru" Russelll Baxter.
Don't forget to catch Fantasy Football Champs on each Tuesday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. and Football Nation each Thursday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., also on Patriots.com Radio.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review