CHFF Radio: DeOssie; Texans Chick; Curse of Flutie; NRA vs. Bob Costas
Join the action by calling 508-298-0398 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also look at the Curse of Doug Flutie that haunts Houston defensive coordinator Wade Phillips, and provide a CHFF exclusive: the National Rifle Association responds to Bob Costas's Sunday night rant.
Byrne and Imig also tackle the NFL's iciest issues each week, break down the best teams in the NFL and analyze every game every week with their Stat Attack.
CHFF bon vivant Frankie C., the man who wears Tom Brady pajamas, joins at 5 p.m. with his irreverent take on football and on life.
Listen to the Week 13 episode right here. Hosts Imig and Byrne were joined by Don Banks of Sports Illustrated.com and Cold, Hard Football Facts "pro football guru" Russelll Baxter.
Don't forget to catch Fantasy Football Champs on each Tuesday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. and Football Nation each Thursday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., also on Patriots.com Radio.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay