CHFF Radio: Beer-Meister Jim Koch, CBS Hack Pete Prisco; A Visit From Santa C.
Join the action by calling 508-298-0398 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our guests this week include brew master Jim Koch of Samuel Adams fame and CHFF nemesis and uber-hack Pete Prisco of CBS Sports.com.
Prisco, a resident of Jacksonville, will discuss the upcoming Patriots-Jaguars game and will almost certainly be 100 percent wrong in his analysis.
But don't blame poor Petey: he's the first generation of his family to walk erect. So it's an evolutionary thing.
We’ll also have a special visit this week from Santa C., who will dish out gifts to all his favorite naughty big girls – emphasis on B-I-G, if you’re familiar with the history of CHFF sidekick Santa C. Let's put it this way: there's a reason he runs around saying "Ho, Ho, Ho!"
Byrne and Imig also tackle the NFL's iciest issues each week, break down the best teams in the NFL and analyze every game every week with their Stat Attack.
CHFF bon vivant Frankie C., the man who wears Tom Brady pajamas, typically joins at 5 p.m. with his irreverent take on football and on life. He'll be replaced today by Santa C.
Listen to the Week 15 episode right here. Hosts Imig and Byrne were joined by Hall of Fame linebacker Andre Tippett and superstar chef Steve DiFillippo, who discussed his role in the Taste of the NFL.
Don't forget to catch Fantasy Football Champs on each Tuesday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. and Football Nation each Thursday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., also on Patriots.com Radio.
- Drew Brees: Call Him Mr. Primetime
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team