CHFF Radio: Beer-Meister Jim Koch, CBS Hack Pete Prisco; A Visit From Santa C.
Join the action by calling 508-298-0398 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our guests this week include brew master Jim Koch of Samuel Adams fame and CHFF nemesis and uber-hack Pete Prisco of CBS Sports.com.
Prisco, a resident of Jacksonville, will discuss the upcoming Patriots-Jaguars game and will almost certainly be 100 percent wrong in his analysis.
But don't blame poor Petey: he's the first generation of his family to walk erect. So it's an evolutionary thing.
We’ll also have a special visit this week from Santa C., who will dish out gifts to all his favorite naughty big girls – emphasis on B-I-G, if you’re familiar with the history of CHFF sidekick Santa C. Let's put it this way: there's a reason he runs around saying "Ho, Ho, Ho!"
Byrne and Imig also tackle the NFL's iciest issues each week, break down the best teams in the NFL and analyze every game every week with their Stat Attack.
CHFF bon vivant Frankie C., the man who wears Tom Brady pajamas, typically joins at 5 p.m. with his irreverent take on football and on life. He'll be replaced today by Santa C.
Listen to the Week 15 episode right here. Hosts Imig and Byrne were joined by Hall of Fame linebacker Andre Tippett and superstar chef Steve DiFillippo, who discussed his role in the Taste of the NFL.
Don't forget to catch Fantasy Football Champs on each Tuesday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. and Football Nation each Thursday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., also on Patriots.com Radio.
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- Congress Wants The Redskins To Change Name - I Want Congress To Change Its Name
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012