CHFF on New Orleans sports radio today
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Jan 11, 2008
We love "pundits" smart enough to appreciate the wisdom of the Cold, Hard Football Facts. The ranks of CHFF acolytes continue to swell like our mothers' shame, but few are more effusive in their praise than Big Easy sports personality and New Orleans Hornets broadcaster Gerry V.
"Do you guys ever sleep???" he wrote the other day. "Every week you impress me (bowing down as I speak). Just had to tell ya (again) simply a great freakin read!!"
Gerry V. loves the Cold, Hard Football Facts so much he's even shilling for us during Hornets basketball games. That's our type of guy, one who always has football on his mind!
Gerry V. invited us on the air with him again today (apparently unaware that, though our written words are fairly literate, we speak in rudimentary clucks and whistles).
The Chief Troll will appear on Gerry V.'s show today at 10:30 a.m. ET (9:30 a.m. CT) this morning on 99.5 FM. They'll talk general NFL playoff football from the point of view of the Cold, Hard Football Facts. And maybe even dive into the SEC's dominance of the college football world, following LSU's crushing defeat of Ohio State in the
Folks who don't live in New Orleans can listen live to the segment on the 99.5 website, assuming you're still not in a drunken stupor at this hour of the morning.
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012
Must See Videos