CHFF on Boston sports radio WEEI
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Dec 17, 2007
Chief Troll Kerry J. Byrne appears with our pals "Dennis & Callahan" Wednesday morning on sports radio WEEI 850AM in Boston, the nation's top-rated sports radio station.
The appearance is slated for 8:10 a.m. They'll discuss the mythology surrounding the need to "establish the run" in the NFL, with Byrne in all likelihood putting the debate to rest with a pigskin sleeper hold. They'll probably also dabble in New England's quest for history in so many different areas.
Fans of the Cold, Hard Football Facts in other parts of the country (Hi Cousin Cletus!) can listen live to the broadcast by visiting WEEI.com.
We'll post the podcast of Wednesday's appearance once it becomes available later this week.
Byrne last joined Dennis & Callahan just before Thanksgiving to discuss the comparisons between statistical alter-egos Tom Brady and Joe Montana. You can listen to the podcast of that appearance here.
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012
Must See Videos